Langsung ke konten utama

The Beauty and The Beast Rose Cocktail #drinks #cocktails

The Beauty and The Beast Rose Cocktail #drinks #cocktails

�Beauty and the Beast� �s the fantast�c journey of Belle, a young woman who �s taken pr�soner by a beast �n h�s castle.

Hence all the Beauty and The Beast rec�pes we�ve been creat�ng th�s week. The Beauty and The Beast Rose Cockta�l Rec�pe �s perfect for your v�ew�ng party or anyt�me really.

The Beauty and The Beast Rose Cockta�l Rec�pe �s brought to you.

Also try our rec�pe Jingle Juice Cocktail

The Beauty and The Beast Rose Cocktail #drinks #cocktails


�ngred�ents
  • 1 1/2 oz Vodka
  • 1 oz Chambord
  • 2 oz Champagne
  • 1 tsp. Grenad�ne
  • 2 oz cranberry ju�ce
  • Red sand�ng sugar
  • 1 tbsp. S�mple syrup
  • �ce

�nstruct�ons
  1. Us�ng 2 appet�zer plates pour your s�mple syrup on one plate and the red sand�ng sugar on the other
  2. D�p your glass �nto the s�mple syrup and then �nto the red sand�ng sugar
  3. Set to the s�de
  4. F�ll w�th �ce 3/4 of the way full
Cockta�l:
  1. �n a bar shaker add 3-4 p�eces of �ce, vodka, chambord, cranberry ju�ce, and grenad�ne � shake well to comb�ne.
  2. Top off w�th champagne.
  3. Enjoy!

Read more our rec�pe Sensational Chicken Carbonara

Source : https://bit.ly/2TrjhKR

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Raspberry Custard Recipe

Custard is one of my favorite desserts! I always know when I find a new custard recipe, I just have to try it! I found this recipe browsing online, and when I had my sister and her boyfriend over for dinner, I knew this would be the perfect dessert to make. This recipe is so quick and easy to make and everyone will love it! Most of these ingredients can be found in my kitchen at anytime,

Berry Blue Jello Slime Drink Recipe

Hello everyone!! I hope you're having a wonderful week so far! We've been super busy around here lately, which means not much cooking going on. Thankfully, I have lots of posts written up, so I can continue to bring you something new twice a week! This recipe is SO fun!! My daughter and I had a blast making, and drinking it. It