Langsung ke konten utama

Drunken Slow Cooker Beef Stew (Beef Carbonnade)

Drunken Slow Cooker Beef Stew (Beef Carbonnade)


Ingredients:
1/2 tsp black pepper
2-3 Tbsp all-purpose flour
1/2 tsp kosher salt
2 Tbsp olive oil
3-4 lbs boneless beef chuck roast (I usually use the English cut that's flat), cut into 1-2" pieces
~~ CLICK PIN TO READ MORE ~~

Instructions:
  • First step is Season beef pieces with salt and pepper, then dredge in flour. Heat a large skillet (cast iron works super well here - or heat your cast aluminum slow cooker insert if you have one) over MED HIGH heat with olive oil. Shake off excess flour and brown beef in batches (don't overcrowd the pan) for several minutes, until you get a golden brown crust on all sides. Remove beef to plate, and continue with all batches.
  • And then, When all beef is browned, add beef broth to skillet and use a wooden spoon to gently loosen the browned bits from the bottom of the skillet.
  • And then, visit for full instruction : https://www.thechunkychef.com/drunken-slow-cooker-beef-stew-beef-carbonnade/



  • Rated 4/5 based on 41 Reviews

    Komentar

    Postingan populer dari blog ini

    Raspberry Custard Recipe

    Custard is one of my favorite desserts! I always know when I find a new custard recipe, I just have to try it! I found this recipe browsing online, and when I had my sister and her boyfriend over for dinner, I knew this would be the perfect dessert to make. This recipe is so quick and easy to make and everyone will love it! Most of these ingredients can be found in my kitchen at anytime,

    Berry Blue Jello Slime Drink Recipe

    Hello everyone!! I hope you're having a wonderful week so far! We've been super busy around here lately, which means not much cooking going on. Thankfully, I have lots of posts written up, so I can continue to bring you something new twice a week! This recipe is SO fun!! My daughter and I had a blast making, and drinking it. It