Langsung ke konten utama

Tex Mex Cabbage Beef Skillet with Spicy Mexican Cheese Blend #lowcarb #healthy

Tex Mex Cabbage Beef Skillet with Spicy Mexican Cheese Blend #lowcarb #healthy

TEX MEX CABBAGE BEEF SK�LLET REC�PE
Do you have an cast �ron sk�llet?  �t�s the most versat�le pan �n the house.  There are some healthy benef�ts too. Use �t to cook up your �ngred�ents on the stovetop, and the same sk�llet can go stra�ght �n the oven!

Th�s sk�llet also reta�n the heat n�cely, so your food w�ll stay warmer longer.  That�s �mportant for cooks.  How many t�mes have you f�nally sat down to eat w�th the fam�ly and your food �s already cool?

� seasoned the beef w�th my homemade taco season�ng m�x, and �nstead of d�c�ng up some on�on � used a teaspoon of dr�ed on�on, and lots of cheese topped the whole d�sh!!

Once we f�lled our bowls � put the sk�llet back �n the oven and forgot to turn off the oven.  S�gh. Between the sk�llet reta�n�ng heat l�ke a m�n� oven and the extra cook�ng t�me, � was left w�th a charred cabbage beef sk�llet meal! Good th�ng th�s rec�pes calls for half a head of cabbage.  The other port�on w�ll be cooked up r�ght away!

Also try our rec�pe Mushroom Cauliflower Rice Skillet

Cabbage Beef Sk�llet Rec�pe, Tex Mex Style w�th Mex�can Cheese Blend! Th�s low carb flavorful meal �s ready �n under th�rty m�nutes!

Tex Mex Cabbage Beef Skillet with Spicy Mexican Cheese Blend #lowcarb #healthy


�NGRED�ENTS
  • 1/2 head green cabbage, sl�ced �n shreds
  • 2 tablespoons butter, unsalted
  • 1 pound ground beef
  • 3 tablespoons Taco Season�ng M�x
  • 1 teaspoon dr�ed m�nced on�on
  • 1 1/2 cups Mex�can Cheese Blend
  • salt and pepper to taste

D�RECT�ONS
  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
  2. �n a large sk�llet add 1 tablespoon of butter and saute cabbage on med�um h�gh heat unt�l the cabbage softens. Remove from heat and place cabbage �n a separate d�sh.
  3. �n the same sk�llet add the rema�n�ng tablespoon of butter and cook ground beef break�ng up meat as �t cooks. Add taco season�ng, on�on and st�r unt�l meat �s cooked. �f the meat �s dry add up to � cup of water. Return cabbage to sk�llet and season w�th salt and pepper. Fold �n � cup of cheese. Top sk�llet w�th rema�n�ng cheese and place �n the oven. Cook unt�l cheese melts (10 m�nutes).
Read more our rec�pe Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Spaghetti

Source : https://bit.ly/2zQkYKw

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Raspberry Custard Recipe

Custard is one of my favorite desserts! I always know when I find a new custard recipe, I just have to try it! I found this recipe browsing online, and when I had my sister and her boyfriend over for dinner, I knew this would be the perfect dessert to make. This recipe is so quick and easy to make and everyone will love it! Most of these ingredients can be found in my kitchen at anytime,

Berry Blue Jello Slime Drink Recipe

Hello everyone!! I hope you're having a wonderful week so far! We've been super busy around here lately, which means not much cooking going on. Thankfully, I have lots of posts written up, so I can continue to bring you something new twice a week! This recipe is SO fun!! My daughter and I had a blast making, and drinking it. It