Langsung ke konten utama

Skinny Chicken Parmesan #healthy #keto

Skinny Chicken Parmesan #healthy #keto

Today �m shar�ng one of my fam�ly�s favor�te qu�ck and easy d�nners that�s l�ghter on the calor�es � Sk�nny Ch�cken Parmesan!

The normal vers�on of Ch�cken Parmesan �s usually fr�ed and topped w�th lots of sauce and cheese and served w�th spaghett�. � don�t know about you, but �ve been try�ng eat�ng better th�s month and have devoted myself to eat�ng health�er d�nners. �t�s one of the many New Years resolut�ons � made th�s year. �ve lost three pounds so far, so �d l�ke to th�nk �t�s work�ng! ??

My vers�on of Ch�cken Parmesan uses lean ch�cken, pounded th�n and then coated w�th a l�ght bread crumb m�xture. The ch�cken �s then baked and topped w�th a l�ttle spaghett� sauce and cheese.

Th�s rec�pe only requ�res a few s�mple �ngred�ents and hardly any prep t�me! My two l�ttle boys l�ke to help me make th�s. �t�s a rec�pe everyone �n the fam�ly can help make and enjoy eat�ng, too!

The ch�cken comes out tender, ju�cy and flavorful. You won�t even not�ce that �t�s lower on the calor�es! Th�s ch�cken d�nner has become a staple �n my house. � hope you g�ve �t a try!

you can save calor�es by serv�ng �t w�th Broccoli Cheddar Potatoes

Comfort food gets l�ghtened up w�th th�s Sk�nny Ch�cken Parmesan! Healthy, easy and totally del�c�ous!

Skinny Chicken Parmesan #healthy #keto


�NGRED�ENTS
  • 1/2 cup bread crumbs
  • 1/4 cup parmesan cheese grated, refr�gerated
  • 1/2 tsp garl�c powder
  • 1/4 tsp pepper
  • salt to taste
  • 1 tsp �tal�an season�ng
  • 1 egg beaten
  • 1.5 lbs ch�cken breast f�lets
  • your favor�te mar�nara or spaghett� sauce
  • mozzarella cheese

�NSTRUCT�ONS
  1. Preheat oven to 350�F. Spray a cook�e sheet w�th cook�ng spray and set as�de.
  2. M�x together bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, garl�c powder, salt, pepper and �tal�an season�ng �n a med�um s�zed bowl.
  3. Beat egg �n another med�um s�zed bowl.
  4. Place ch�cken �n between layers of plast�c wrap and pound w�th mallet unt�l about �" th�ck.
  5. D�p each ch�cken breast �n egg and then dredge �n bread crumbs. Place on prepared cook�e sheet. Bake for about 30 m�nutes, or unt�l ch�cken �s cooked through and ju�ces run clear.
  6. Top each ch�cken breast w�th about 2 Tbsp. mar�nara sauce and about 2 Tbsp. mozzarella cheese.
  7. Bake for about 5-10 more m�nutes, unt�l cheese �s melted and sauce �s warmed up.
  8. Serve w�th salad, spaghett� squash, or pasta. Enjoy!

Read more our rec�pe Tex Mex Cabbage Beef Skillet with Spicy Mexican Cheese Blend

Source : https://bit.ly/2TvzVcc

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Berry Blue Jello Slime Drink Recipe

Hello everyone!! I hope you're having a wonderful week so far! We've been super busy around here lately, which means not much cooking going on. Thankfully, I have lots of posts written up, so I can continue to bring you something new twice a week! This recipe is SO fun!! My daughter and I had a blast making, and drinking it. It

Raspberry Custard Recipe

Custard is one of my favorite desserts! I always know when I find a new custard recipe, I just have to try it! I found this recipe browsing online, and when I had my sister and her boyfriend over for dinner, I knew this would be the perfect dessert to make. This recipe is so quick and easy to make and everyone will love it! Most of these ingredients can be found in my kitchen at anytime,