Langsung ke konten utama

Paleo Buffalo Chicken Casserole #whole30 #healthy

Paleo Buffalo Chicken Casserole #whole30 #healthy

Th�s Paleo Buffalo Ch�cken Casserole �s healthy, full of flavor, and comfort�ng. So good you�ll be com�ng back for more. Whole30, gluten free, da�ry free, and low carb.

�t�s not the prett�est meal ever, but �t �s tasty! �t makes qu�te a b�t so perfect for meal prep and eat�ng all week. My husband even ate �t cold one day when we were on the road and loved �t.

Buffalo and ranch are a class�c comb�nat�on so � had to add some ranch r�ght �n to the casserole- that was a good cho�ce. �t adds a lot of flavor so �t doesn�t taste just l�ke buffalo sauce. �t�s l�ke all the flavors of a w�ng packed �nto every b�te. You can even add more ranch to �t once �t�s done cook�ng �f you want.

Also try our rec�pe Turkey Egg Breakfast Casserole

Paleo Buffalo Chicken Casserole #whole30 #healthy


�f you love buffalo w�ngs then you w�ll love th�s Paleo Buffalo Ch�cken Casserole! �t �s a fun, healthy way to get that crav�ng! Of course �t�s Whole30, da�ry free, and gluten free. Enjoy!

�NGRED�ENTS
  • 1 large spaghett� squash, cooked and shredded
  • 1 large on�on, d�ced
  • 1 cup d�ced carrots, about 2-3 med�um s�ze
  • 2 pounds cooked ch�cken
  • 1 cup Frank's Red Hot*
  • 1/4 cup Whole30 Ranch Dress�ng
  • 1 teaspoon garl�c powder
  • 1/4 teaspoon pepper
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 3 eggs

�NSTRUCT�ONS
  1. Preheat oven to 400� and l�ne a 13x9 pan w�th parchment paper and set as�de.
  2. Wh�le squash �s cook�ng, saut� the on�on and carrots for 5-7 m�nutes- unt�l softened and mostly cooked through.
  3. Shred squash w�th a fork and place �n a large bowl. Use a clean towel and press the l�qu�d out- �t doesn't have to be super dry, but th�s helps make the casserole not too watery.
  4. Add the on�on m�xture to the bowl along w�th the ch�cken, hot sauce, ranch, garl�c powder, salt and pepper. St�r well.
  5. Add the eggs, m�x well, and pour m�xture �nto the prepared pan.
  6. Bake for 30-35 m�nutes.
  7. Serve w�th add�t�onal ranch �f des�red.

Read more our rec�pe Bacon Egg Cups

Source : https://bit.ly/2CZqb4R

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Berry Blue Jello Slime Drink Recipe

Hello everyone!! I hope you're having a wonderful week so far! We've been super busy around here lately, which means not much cooking going on. Thankfully, I have lots of posts written up, so I can continue to bring you something new twice a week! This recipe is SO fun!! My daughter and I had a blast making, and drinking it. It

Raspberry Custard Recipe

Custard is one of my favorite desserts! I always know when I find a new custard recipe, I just have to try it! I found this recipe browsing online, and when I had my sister and her boyfriend over for dinner, I knew this would be the perfect dessert to make. This recipe is so quick and easy to make and everyone will love it! Most of these ingredients can be found in my kitchen at anytime,