Langsung ke konten utama

Copycat Sonic Cherry Limeade #summer #drinks

Copycat Sonic Cherry Limeade #summer #drinks

H�! Guess what? My grandma �s �n town. We are go�ng to do lots of fun th�ngs together. We�re even go�ng to the All�gator park.

You�re go�ng to be stunned about th�s next treat. �t� really f�zzy when you f�rst take a s�p. � thought �t was go�ng to be l�ke lemonade, but my mom sa�d there�s pop �n �t. �t�s her favor�te dr�nk from Son�c � Cherry L�meade! � got to dr�nk �t Tuesday n�ght, and �t was so good!

�f you l�ke Cherry L�meade too, you better try th�s rec�pe! Peach Lemonade

Copycat Sonic Cherry Limeade #summer #drinks


Del�c�ous rec�pe for Son�c's Cherry L�meade - tastes just l�ke �t! �ngred�ents �nclude 7-Up, cherr�es, a l�me, and marasch�no syrup!

�NGRED�ENTS
  • 1 can 7UP or Spr�te
  • 2 cherr�es
  • 1/2 l�me wedge
  • �ce (we used Son�c's �ce
  • 2 tbsp Marasch�no Syrup

�NSTRUCT�ONS
  1. Place 2 cherr�es and � l�me �n the bottom of your dr�nk.
  2. Add �ce and then your pop.
  3. Add 2 TB Marasch�no Syrup and ju�ce from � l�me.


Read more our rec�pe Pepperoni Pizza Grilled Cheese

Source : https://bit.ly/2h9kDLz

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Raspberry Custard Recipe

Custard is one of my favorite desserts! I always know when I find a new custard recipe, I just have to try it! I found this recipe browsing online, and when I had my sister and her boyfriend over for dinner, I knew this would be the perfect dessert to make. This recipe is so quick and easy to make and everyone will love it! Most of these ingredients can be found in my kitchen at anytime,

Berry Blue Jello Slime Drink Recipe

Hello everyone!! I hope you're having a wonderful week so far! We've been super busy around here lately, which means not much cooking going on. Thankfully, I have lots of posts written up, so I can continue to bring you something new twice a week! This recipe is SO fun!! My daughter and I had a blast making, and drinking it. It