Langsung ke konten utama

Cookies and Cream Cookies #dessert #cookies

Cookies and Cream Cookies #dessert #cookies

� know that the name of these cook�es �s k�nd of redundant . . . but what else do you call them?

�f you have not not�ced by now, we love Oreo�s �n our fam�ly and the th�ng that � love about these cook�es �s that there �s a box of pudd�ng �n them, mak�ng them so soft! My fam�ly loved them . . . and �f you love Oreo�s, you w�ll too!

Also try our rec�pe Deep Dish Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet Brownie

Cookies and Cream Cookies #dessert #cookies


These cook�es are loaded w�th Oreo's and the secret �ngred�ent �s a box of cook�es and cream pudd�ng, mak�ng them so soft and full of flavor!

�NGRED�ENTS
  • 2 1/4 cups flour
  • 1 teaspoon bak�ng soda
  • 1 cup butter, softened
  • 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
  • 1/2 cup wh�te sugar
  • 1 (4.2 ounce) package Cook�es 'n Creme pudd�ng m�x (do not make accord�ng to package d�rect�ons - you just need the dry pudd�ng m�x)
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 teaspoon van�lla extract
  • 2 cups wh�te chocolate ch�ps
  • 15 Oreo cook�es, very coarsely chopped

�NSTRUCT�ONS
  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
  2. �n a large bowl, cream butter and sugars together and then add pudd�ng m�x unt�l blended. St�r �n the eggs and van�lla.
  3. �n a separate bowl, comb�ne the flour and bak�ng soda w�th a wh�sk then add �t to the wet �ngred�ents. St�r �n the chocolate ch�ps and Oreo cook�es. Drop cook�es by rounded spoonfuls onto greased cook�e sheet.
  4. Bake for 10 m�nutes �n preheated oven unt�l cook�es tops barely have a touch of brown (do not over bake).

Read more our rec�pe Apple Dumplings

Source : https://bit.ly/2zJZNdu

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Raspberry Custard Recipe

Custard is one of my favorite desserts! I always know when I find a new custard recipe, I just have to try it! I found this recipe browsing online, and when I had my sister and her boyfriend over for dinner, I knew this would be the perfect dessert to make. This recipe is so quick and easy to make and everyone will love it! Most of these ingredients can be found in my kitchen at anytime,

Berry Blue Jello Slime Drink Recipe

Hello everyone!! I hope you're having a wonderful week so far! We've been super busy around here lately, which means not much cooking going on. Thankfully, I have lots of posts written up, so I can continue to bring you something new twice a week! This recipe is SO fun!! My daughter and I had a blast making, and drinking it. It