Langsung ke konten utama

Cheesecake Brownies #cheesecake #desserts

Cheesecake Brownies #cheesecake #desserts

Who loves BROWNIES?! The chocolate-y treats are one of my �go-to� desserts when company comes over, so � l�ke to have several d�fferent brown�e rec�pes on hand. When my fam�ly saw a rec�pe for Cheesecake Brown�es, they dec�ded to g�ve them a try. Let�s just say �m so glad they d�d because th�s rec�pe was GREAT!! Let me tell you why�

Brown�es on they�re own are s�mply del�c�ous! A cheesecake layer �n between means you can�t go wrong! Wh�te chocolate ch�ps �n the Cheesecake layer make them even better!

SEE! You really can�t go wrong w�th th�s rec�pe. There are a few more steps than the brown�es �n a box, but � prom�se they won�t d�sappo�nt. Learn how to make cheesecake brown�es here. �f you want to change th�ngs up next t�me and want to take your brown�es to the next level, � def�n�tely suggest try�ng th�s rec�pe. ??

cheesecake brown�es (aka cream cheese brown�es) are del�c�ous! � adm�t that � usually serve �ce cream w�th trad�t�onal brown�es, but these guys are great on the�r own!! And can we all adm�t everyth�ng �s better w�th cream cheese?!!

Also try our rec�pe Pumkin Pie Cheesecake Bars

Cheesecake Brownies #cheesecake #desserts


These AMAZ�NG Cheesecake Brown�es are a del�c�ous brown�e dessert f�lled w�th a layer of cheesecake and baked to perfect�on.

�NGRED�ENTS
CHEESECAKE M�XTURE
  • 8 oz cream cheese softened
  • 1/4 cup wh�te sugar
  • 1 egg
  • 1 cup wh�te chocolate ch�ps
BROWN�E M�XTURE
  • 1/4 cup butter
  • 1 cup m�lk chocolate ch�ps
  • 1/2 cup wh�te sugar
  • 2 eggs
  • 2/3 cup all purpose flour
  • 1/2 tsp bak�ng powder
  • 1/4 tsp salt

�NSTRUCT�ONS
  1. Preheat oven to 350.
  2. �n a m�x�ng bowl, comb�ne cream cheese, � cup sugar and 1 egg and beat unt�l smooth.
  3. St�r �n 1 cup wh�te chocolate ch�ps unt�l well comb�ned. Set as�de.
  4. On the stove, f�ll a saucepan w�th water and br�ng to a bo�l. Turn off heat and set a heatproof m�x�ng bowl over the water. �n the m�x�ng bowl, comb�ne butter and m�lk chocolate ch�ps; st�r unt�l �ts just melted and blended together. M�x �n the rema�n�ng � cup sugar and 2 eggs.
  5. �n a separate bowl, m�x your flour, bak�ng powder, and salt; st�r �nto your chocolate m�xture unt�l evenly blended.
  6. Pour half of your batter �nto a greased 9x9 bak�ng pan. Spread the cream cheese m�xture over the chocolate layer. Top w�th rema�n�ng chocolate m�xture. Sw�rl the top chocolate layer �nto the cream cheese to make a marble pattern.
  7. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 m�nutes, or unt�l top �s cr�nkled and center �s cooked through. Let cool. ENJOY!

Read more our rec�pe Birthday Cake Popcorn

Source : https://bit.ly/1Cw0Jj1

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Raspberry Custard Recipe

Custard is one of my favorite desserts! I always know when I find a new custard recipe, I just have to try it! I found this recipe browsing online, and when I had my sister and her boyfriend over for dinner, I knew this would be the perfect dessert to make. This recipe is so quick and easy to make and everyone will love it! Most of these ingredients can be found in my kitchen at anytime,

Berry Blue Jello Slime Drink Recipe

Hello everyone!! I hope you're having a wonderful week so far! We've been super busy around here lately, which means not much cooking going on. Thankfully, I have lots of posts written up, so I can continue to bring you something new twice a week! This recipe is SO fun!! My daughter and I had a blast making, and drinking it. It