Langsung ke konten utama

Apple Cider Moscow Mule #fall #drinks

Apple Cider Moscow Mule #fall #drinks

Th�s del�c�ous Apple C�der Moscow Mule �s an amaz�ng fall cockta�l that blends a moscow mule w�th the sweet, tart flavor of apple c�der.

Apple c�der �s one of my favor�te �ndulgences and last weekend � comb�ned fresh apple c�der w�th a trad�t�onal moscow mule to make th�s amaz�ng Apple C�der Moscow Mule.

� th�nk half of the reason � l�ke Moscow mules �s the copper mugs they are served �n. My Apple C�der Moscow Mule gave me an excuse to pull them back out for a l�ttle fall cockta�l fun.

The Apple C�der Moscow Mule cockta�l �tself �s really s�mple. �t uses the trad�t�onal �ngred�ents of a Moscow Mule, g�nger beer, vodka, l�me, and comb�nes �t w�th apple c�der. �f you haven�t had �t before apple c�der �s the fresher, less ref�ned vers�on of apple ju�ce and �t �s best �n the fall when the apples are �n peak season.

Also try our rec�pe Holiday Moscow Mule

Apple Cider Moscow Mule #fall #drinks


Apple C�der, vodka and g�nger beer comb�ned to make a fall flavored moscow mule.

�ngred�ents
  • 2 oz G�nger beer
  • 1.5 oz Vodka
  • 2 oz Apple C�der
  • 0.5 oz L�me ju�ce fresh squeezed
  • �ce
  • Apple sl�ces for garn�sh

�nstruct�ons
  1. Squeeze your l�me �nto the mug.
  2. Add des�red �ce.
  3. Add apple c�der, vodka, and g�nger beer.
  4. St�r to m�x.
  5. Enjoy!
Read more our rec�pe Hawaiian Mimosas

Source :  https://bit.ly/2rOEMcF

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Berry Blue Jello Slime Drink Recipe

Hello everyone!! I hope you're having a wonderful week so far! We've been super busy around here lately, which means not much cooking going on. Thankfully, I have lots of posts written up, so I can continue to bring you something new twice a week! This recipe is SO fun!! My daughter and I had a blast making, and drinking it. It

Raspberry Custard Recipe

Custard is one of my favorite desserts! I always know when I find a new custard recipe, I just have to try it! I found this recipe browsing online, and when I had my sister and her boyfriend over for dinner, I knew this would be the perfect dessert to make. This recipe is so quick and easy to make and everyone will love it! Most of these ingredients can be found in my kitchen at anytime,