Langsung ke konten utama

5 Places to See When Visiting Saint Louis, Missouri

Only a couple days in Saint Louis? Check out the fun and amazing places we visited!






After finding some super cheap plane tickets, we decided to check out and explore Saint Louis for a couple days!

I never realized this city had so many amazing sites to see!

We stayed downtown at Hampton Inn and Suites and it was located so close to everything! Pay extra for rooms with the arch view! So

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Raspberry Custard Recipe

Custard is one of my favorite desserts! I always know when I find a new custard recipe, I just have to try it! I found this recipe browsing online, and when I had my sister and her boyfriend over for dinner, I knew this would be the perfect dessert to make. This recipe is so quick and easy to make and everyone will love it! Most of these ingredients can be found in my kitchen at anytime,

Berry Blue Jello Slime Drink Recipe

Hello everyone!! I hope you're having a wonderful week so far! We've been super busy around here lately, which means not much cooking going on. Thankfully, I have lots of posts written up, so I can continue to bring you something new twice a week! This recipe is SO fun!! My daughter and I had a blast making, and drinking it. It