Langsung ke konten utama

Book Review: The Storyteller by Jodi Picoult

Okay... who else loves Jodi Picoult?






I'm a little late to the game with reading this book, but maybe some of you haven't read it yet either!

I usually pick up all of my books at thrift stores, garage sales or my local library book shop, so most of the time I don't read books until years after they are released.

I happen to be a huge fan of Holocaust books, so when I read the description

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Raspberry Custard Recipe

Custard is one of my favorite desserts! I always know when I find a new custard recipe, I just have to try it! I found this recipe browsing online, and when I had my sister and her boyfriend over for dinner, I knew this would be the perfect dessert to make. This recipe is so quick and easy to make and everyone will love it! Most of these ingredients can be found in my kitchen at anytime,

Berry Blue Jello Slime Drink Recipe

Hello everyone!! I hope you're having a wonderful week so far! We've been super busy around here lately, which means not much cooking going on. Thankfully, I have lots of posts written up, so I can continue to bring you something new twice a week! This recipe is SO fun!! My daughter and I had a blast making, and drinking it. It