Langsung ke konten utama

Cheesy Spinach Rice and Orzo Recipe



A delicious and easy side that's great served with chicken, beef or fish! Tons of flavor and ready in less than 20 minutes!


Cheesy Spinach Rice and Orzo







I recently started a new job at a really great non-profit called Promise Neighborhood of Central Minnesota!

I'm part time right now, but at the end of July I'll be their full time Americorps VISTA worker! I'm super excited for this

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Berry Blue Jello Slime Drink Recipe

Hello everyone!! I hope you're having a wonderful week so far! We've been super busy around here lately, which means not much cooking going on. Thankfully, I have lots of posts written up, so I can continue to bring you something new twice a week! This recipe is SO fun!! My daughter and I had a blast making, and drinking it. It

Creamy Sausage, Potato and Sauerkraut Soup Recipe

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #OktoberOnTheFarm #CollectiveBias Fall is my absolute favorite time of year! I love the cool days, leaves falling off trees and cozy nights snuggled under the covers. October just flew by this year, but there's still time to celebrate