Langsung ke konten utama

Slow Cooker Tortellini Chili Recipe plus Hamilton Beach Slow Cooker Giveaway

Hamilton Beach provided the slow cooker used in this post. This does not alter my opinion in any way and all words are my own.





Slow cooker season is in full swing at our house! I've made a few different slow cooker recipes over the last few weeks and will be trying out a few more. Today's recipe is a new favorite of mine. Tortellini has been

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Raspberry Custard Recipe

Custard is one of my favorite desserts! I always know when I find a new custard recipe, I just have to try it! I found this recipe browsing online, and when I had my sister and her boyfriend over for dinner, I knew this would be the perfect dessert to make. This recipe is so quick and easy to make and everyone will love it! Most of these ingredients can be found in my kitchen at anytime,

Berry Blue Jello Slime Drink Recipe

Hello everyone!! I hope you're having a wonderful week so far! We've been super busy around here lately, which means not much cooking going on. Thankfully, I have lots of posts written up, so I can continue to bring you something new twice a week! This recipe is SO fun!! My daughter and I had a blast making, and drinking it. It