Langsung ke konten utama

Penne Pasta with Chicken and Asparagus Recipe









Asparagus is one of my favorite springtime foods. I absolutely adore it! I will eat it raw or cooked, and just love it with pasta!

This recipe for Penne with Chicken and Asparagus has been a favorite in my sister's family for a couple years. I was super excited when they made it the last time we visited them. This pasta is

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Raspberry Custard Recipe

Custard is one of my favorite desserts! I always know when I find a new custard recipe, I just have to try it! I found this recipe browsing online, and when I had my sister and her boyfriend over for dinner, I knew this would be the perfect dessert to make. This recipe is so quick and easy to make and everyone will love it! Most of these ingredients can be found in my kitchen at anytime,

Berry Blue Jello Slime Drink Recipe

Hello everyone!! I hope you're having a wonderful week so far! We've been super busy around here lately, which means not much cooking going on. Thankfully, I have lots of posts written up, so I can continue to bring you something new twice a week! This recipe is SO fun!! My daughter and I had a blast making, and drinking it. It