Langsung ke konten utama

Apple Blueberry Quick Bread Recipe








I have been on a huge quick bread kick lately! I just love having a piece or two for breakfast! Yummy! My Dad has a early harvest apple tree with these big, juicy, sugary apples and I just knew bread would be the perfect thing to make with them! These apples were big enough where I only needed one for this recipe, so I see a few more apple recipes in this blog's future! Enjoy!!






Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Raspberry Custard Recipe

Custard is one of my favorite desserts! I always know when I find a new custard recipe, I just have to try it! I found this recipe browsing online, and when I had my sister and her boyfriend over for dinner, I knew this would be the perfect dessert to make. This recipe is so quick and easy to make and everyone will love it! Most of these ingredients can be found in my kitchen at anytime,

Berry Blue Jello Slime Drink Recipe

Hello everyone!! I hope you're having a wonderful week so far! We've been super busy around here lately, which means not much cooking going on. Thankfully, I have lots of posts written up, so I can continue to bring you something new twice a week! This recipe is SO fun!! My daughter and I had a blast making, and drinking it. It