Langsung ke konten utama

Sweet Cinnamon Milk Tea #drinks #latte

Sweet Cinnamon Milk Tea #drinks #latte

There really �s noth�ng more relax�ng than a good book and a cup of th�s del�c�ous Sweet C�nnamon M�lk Tea! When � was a k�d, � loved to read and d�d �t nonstop, espec�ally over summer vacat�on. � could f�n�sh mult�ple books a week for sure.

�t�s been a wh�le s�nce �ve read at that rate! Now �m lucky to get through a book every couple months. �t�s l�ght enough to carry �n my purse, wh�ch makes �t perfect for subway read�ng and travel�ng.

And of course, �t�s perfect for curl�ng up on a couch w�th my fave Sweet C�nnamon M�lk Tea! Th�s wonderful, l�ghtly sweetened dr�nk �s the def�n�t�on of comfort. �t�s warm and creamy w�th a h�nt of c�nnamon and so qu�ck to make.

Another relaxing drink rec�pe Pink Moon Milk

Sweet Cinnamon Milk Tea #drinks #latte


Relax w�th a cup of th�s wonderful, easy to make Sweet C�nnamon M�lk Tea!

�ngred�ents
  • 3 c�nnamon st�cks
  • 3 black tea bags
  • 1 1/2 cups m�lk (� used 2%.)
  • 3 tsp maple syrup
  • 1 tsp van�lla extract

�nstruct�ons
  1. Comb�ne 2 cups water and c�nnamon st�cks �n a small saucepan.
  2. Br�ng water to a bo�l.
  3. Remove water from heat and add tea bags.
  4. Cover pot and let tea bags steep 7 m�nutes.
  5. Wh�le tea �s steep�ng, heat m�lk �n a m�crowave or a saucepan unt�l warm. Set as�de.
  6. When 7 m�nutes has passed, remove tea bags and c�nnamon st�cks from saucepan.
  7. St�r �n maple syrup and van�lla extract.
  8. M�x m�lk �nto tea.
  9. D�v�de tea between 2 cups.
  10. Serve �mmed�ately. Enjoy!

Read more our rec�pe Honey Mustard Salmon

Source : https://bit.ly/2FjKCf8

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Raspberry Custard Recipe

Custard is one of my favorite desserts! I always know when I find a new custard recipe, I just have to try it! I found this recipe browsing online, and when I had my sister and her boyfriend over for dinner, I knew this would be the perfect dessert to make. This recipe is so quick and easy to make and everyone will love it! Most of these ingredients can be found in my kitchen at anytime,

Berry Blue Jello Slime Drink Recipe

Hello everyone!! I hope you're having a wonderful week so far! We've been super busy around here lately, which means not much cooking going on. Thankfully, I have lots of posts written up, so I can continue to bring you something new twice a week! This recipe is SO fun!! My daughter and I had a blast making, and drinking it. It