Langsung ke konten utama

Sweet and Spicy Baked Cauliflower #vegetarian #snacks

Sweet and Spicy Baked Cauliflower #vegetarian #snacks

This sweet and zesty cauliflower is one of those formulas you can keep close by, in the back of your psyche. When you see cauliflower marked down. When you have cauliflower that is nearly turning sour. Or then again when you have a blend of irregular vegetables in the refrigerator and you need an answer at the present time � this is the sort of formula that spares your rear end at hangry dinnertime.

We cooked this formula on an uncompromising preparing sheet fixed with material � we request our own from Amazon! We've taken a stab at utilizing aluminum foil previously and it simply doesn't appear to cook too.

Also try our recipe Bang Bang Cauliflower

Sweet and Spicy Baked Cauliflower #vegetarian #snacks


This sweet and spicy roasted cauliflower recipe is the perfect oven roasted side dish. Toss it on a sheet pan and it�s ready in no time! It�s vegan and gluten free, and it�s great for adding to meal prep!

Ingredients
  • 4 cups cauliflower florets
  • 2 Tablespoons maple syrup
  • 2 Tablespoon sriracha
  • 2 Tablespoons olive oil
  • 1/2 Tablespoon tamari or soy sauce
  • 1/2 teaspoon black pepper

Instructions
  1. Preheat oven to 400�. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
  2. In a large bowl (or a Ziplock bag) combine cauliflower and other ingredients � maple syrup, sriracha, olive oil, tamari, and pepper. Mix until the cauliflower is well coated.
For more detail : bit.ly/2WlFtr6

Read more our recipe Chicken and Lime Soup

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Raspberry Custard Recipe

Custard is one of my favorite desserts! I always know when I find a new custard recipe, I just have to try it! I found this recipe browsing online, and when I had my sister and her boyfriend over for dinner, I knew this would be the perfect dessert to make. This recipe is so quick and easy to make and everyone will love it! Most of these ingredients can be found in my kitchen at anytime,

Berry Blue Jello Slime Drink Recipe

Hello everyone!! I hope you're having a wonderful week so far! We've been super busy around here lately, which means not much cooking going on. Thankfully, I have lots of posts written up, so I can continue to bring you something new twice a week! This recipe is SO fun!! My daughter and I had a blast making, and drinking it. It