Langsung ke konten utama

Southwest Avocado Toast #lunch #vegetarian

Southwest Avocado Toast #lunch #vegetarian

Southwest Avocado Toast it's only a nitty gritty formula with some most essential fixings that I'm certain are in your storeroom at this moment. It couldn't be any more obvious, I'm the kind of young lady that likes to keep things as speedy and simple as humanly conceivable.

This toast is so flavorful even my most meticulous of eaters really needed an entire one to himself. I was truly so astounded at this. He is truly the most exceedingly terrible at eating anything. He asks what certain things are and he reveals to me he doesn't care for it. Ugh, so baffling.

So on the off chance that you have a couple of minutes in your morning when you're not surging out the entryway, you need a heavenly curve to your ordinary grain, hotcake or waffle routine then this Southwest Avocado Toast is definitely suited to your abilities! It's a fun, simple appetizing breakfast that you'll need to keep on your morning meal revolution.

Also try our recipe Vegan Tuna Salad Sandwich

Southwest Avocado Toast #lunch #vegetarian


Perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner this Southwest Avocado Toast has a eggs, avocado and salsa kicking it up a notch with every bite!

Ingredients
  • 2 pieces bread toasted
  • 1 avocado peeled and seeded
  • 2 tsp cilantro plus more for garnish
  • Juice of 1/2 lime
  • 1/4 tsp cayenne powder
  • 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
  • Salt and pepper
  • 2 eggs scrambled
  • Salsa


Instructions
  1. In bowl mix together your avocado, cilantro, lime, cayenne, red pepper flakes and salt and pepper and stir until mashed.
  2. Spread half mixture on each of your pieces of toast.
  3. Top with your scrambled eggs and desired amount of salsa.
  4. Garnish with cilantro if desired.

Read more our recipe Caramel Apple Crisp Cheesecake Bars

Source : https://bit.ly/2R7QgSU

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Raspberry Custard Recipe

Custard is one of my favorite desserts! I always know when I find a new custard recipe, I just have to try it! I found this recipe browsing online, and when I had my sister and her boyfriend over for dinner, I knew this would be the perfect dessert to make. This recipe is so quick and easy to make and everyone will love it! Most of these ingredients can be found in my kitchen at anytime,

Berry Blue Jello Slime Drink Recipe

Hello everyone!! I hope you're having a wonderful week so far! We've been super busy around here lately, which means not much cooking going on. Thankfully, I have lots of posts written up, so I can continue to bring you something new twice a week! This recipe is SO fun!! My daughter and I had a blast making, and drinking it. It