Langsung ke konten utama

Snickerdoodle Hot Cocoa #winter #drinks

Snickerdoodle Hot Cocoa #winter #drinks

Sn�ckerdoodle Hot Cocoa �s del�c�ous and r�ch tw�st on hot chocolate. Th�s easy hol�day dr�nk �s a perfect w�nter treat for all ages. Flavored w�th c�nnamon, nutmeg, van�lla and topped w�th c�nnamon sugar wh�pped cream, th�s decadent dessert dr�nk tastes just l�ke a sn�ckerdoodle cook�e!

I�m sure at one po�nt �n my ch�ldhood � l�ked play�ng outs�de �n the snow. One would th�nk so�..r�ght?? But honestly, for the l�fe of me, all � can remember about �t �s be�ng stuffed �n a snowsu�t �n the freez�ng cold w�th plast�c bags �n my boots, snow �n my gloves, a hat that would never stay on, and the constant threat of a cold, snowy face wash.

Th�s Sn�ckerdoodle Hot Cocoa �s both! �t starts w�th wh�te chocolate and takes on the del�c�ous flavors of sn�ckerdoodles, wh�ch, �f you ask me, �s worth �t every t�me. Even �f �t �nvolves play�ng �n the snow.

Also try our rec�pe Almond Milk Chai Latte

Snickerdoodle Hot Cocoa #winter #drinks


Warm your body w�th a cup of th�s wonderful w�nter dr�nk, easy to make Sn�ckerdoodle Hot Cocoa!

�ngred�ents
  • 3 c. half & half *can subst�tute w�th fat free half & half or lowfat m�lk
  • 2/3 c. wh�te chocolate chopped
  • 1 c�nnamon st�ck
  • 1/2 tsp. van�lla
  • 1/2 tsp. c�nnamon
  • 1/8 tsp. nutmeg

�nstruct�ons
  1. Comb�ne 1/4 c. half & half, wh�te chocolate, and c�nnamon st�ck �n a small saucepan.
  2. Heat on low, st�rr�ng constantly, unt�l wh�te chocolate �s melted.
  3. Add rema�n�ng half & half and sp�ces and heat through.
  4. Remove c�nnamon st�ck before serv�ng.

Read more our rec�pe Thai Curry Vegetable Soup

Source : https://bit.ly/2AO2z1j

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Raspberry Custard Recipe

Custard is one of my favorite desserts! I always know when I find a new custard recipe, I just have to try it! I found this recipe browsing online, and when I had my sister and her boyfriend over for dinner, I knew this would be the perfect dessert to make. This recipe is so quick and easy to make and everyone will love it! Most of these ingredients can be found in my kitchen at anytime,

Berry Blue Jello Slime Drink Recipe

Hello everyone!! I hope you're having a wonderful week so far! We've been super busy around here lately, which means not much cooking going on. Thankfully, I have lots of posts written up, so I can continue to bring you something new twice a week! This recipe is SO fun!! My daughter and I had a blast making, and drinking it. It