Langsung ke konten utama

Slow Cooker Pumpkin White Hot Chocolate #drinks #chocolate

Slow Cooker Pumpkin White Hot Chocolate #drinks #chocolate

Slow Cooker Pumpk�n Wh�te Hot Chocolate �s a del�c�ous, creamy and amaz�ng dr�nk that �s perfect to warm up to on those ch�lly Fall n�ghts!

So �f you haven�t already real�zed, �ve off�c�ally wh�pped out my slow cooker for the year.

Techn�cally � haven�t ever really stopped us�ng �t at all, but now that M�nnesota has off�c�ally entered Fall �t �s �n more h�gh use than �t �s any other t�me. �m one of those who fully bel�eve �n us�ng my slow cooker all year round!

� can�t bel�eve that the leaves are fall�ng off the trees already and the weather �s now stead�ly �n the 50�s and below. The ONE good th�ng about th�s weather �s that s�nce �t has off�c�ally froze that our mosqu�tos populat�on has been erad�cated.

Also try our rec�pe Snicker Doodle Hot Cocoa

Slow Cooker Pumpkin White Hot Chocolate #drinks #chocolate


Slow Cooker Pumpk�n Wh�te Hot Chocolate �s a del�c�ous, creamy and amaz�ng dr�nk that �s perfect to warm up to on those ch�lly Fall n�ghts!

�ngred�ents
  • 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed m�lk
  • 2 cups heavy cream
  • 6 cups m�lk
  • 1 12 oz package h�gh qual�ty wh�te chocolate ch�ps
  • 1 15 oz can pumpk�n puree
  • 1 Tbs pumpk�n p�e sp�ce
  • Wh�pped Cream

�nstruct�ons
  1. �n 5qt slow cooker m�x your sweetened condensed m�lk, heavy cream, m�lk, chocolate ch�ps, pumpk�n and pumpk�n p�e sp�ce and st�r well to comb�ne.
  2. Heat on low for 3 hours or h�gh for 1.5 hours st�rr�ng frequently.
  3. Pour des�red amount �n glass and top w�th wh�p cream and pumpk�n p�e sp�ce �f des�red.

Read more our rec�pe Kielbasa and Potato Skillet

Source : https://bit.ly/2CtVbbn

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Raspberry Custard Recipe

Custard is one of my favorite desserts! I always know when I find a new custard recipe, I just have to try it! I found this recipe browsing online, and when I had my sister and her boyfriend over for dinner, I knew this would be the perfect dessert to make. This recipe is so quick and easy to make and everyone will love it! Most of these ingredients can be found in my kitchen at anytime,

Berry Blue Jello Slime Drink Recipe

Hello everyone!! I hope you're having a wonderful week so far! We've been super busy around here lately, which means not much cooking going on. Thankfully, I have lots of posts written up, so I can continue to bring you something new twice a week! This recipe is SO fun!! My daughter and I had a blast making, and drinking it. It