Langsung ke konten utama

Lucky Charms Milkshake #milkshake #drinks

Lucky Charms Milkshake #milkshake #drinks
I need to concede � I have affectionate cherished recollections of Lucky Charms� ..of sparing every one of the marshmallows until the exact end� ..and afterward drinking the sweet marshmallow drain at the base of the bowl. In case you will eat oat, Lucky Charms is the place it's at. Almost certainly about it!

All things considered, since St. Patrick's Day is directly around the bend, I really wanted to purchase a container of them. It's a St. Patrick's Day MUST! Also, when you attempt these Lucky Charms Milkshakes, they'll be a St. Patrick's Day must, as well! They're all that you cherish about the oat (indicate: marshmallows!!!!) in milkshake shape. Truth be told, they taste simply like the scrumptious, sweet, marshmallowy drain at the base of the bowl. It's a taste everybody can get behind� � grain darling or not! Upbeat St. Patrick's Day, my companions! Appreciate!

Also try our recipe Unicorn Milkshakes

Lucky Charms Milkshake #milkshake #drinks


This Lucky Charms Milkshake will remind you of your childhood and the milk at the end of the cereal bowl. This breakfast shake is a great quick snack.

Ingredients
  • 3 c. vanilla ice cream
  • 1 c. milk
  • 1 c. Lucky Charms cereal
  • 1/2 c. marshallow fluff
  • whipped cream
  • extra Lucky Charms marshmallows for garnish

Instructions
  1. Blend ice cream, milk, Lucky Charms, and marshmallow fluff in a blender until desired consistency.
  2. Top with whipped cream and marshmallows.

Read more our recipe Strawberry Rolls with Vanilla Glazed

Source : https://bit.ly/2sPlPap

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Raspberry Custard Recipe

Custard is one of my favorite desserts! I always know when I find a new custard recipe, I just have to try it! I found this recipe browsing online, and when I had my sister and her boyfriend over for dinner, I knew this would be the perfect dessert to make. This recipe is so quick and easy to make and everyone will love it! Most of these ingredients can be found in my kitchen at anytime,

Berry Blue Jello Slime Drink Recipe

Hello everyone!! I hope you're having a wonderful week so far! We've been super busy around here lately, which means not much cooking going on. Thankfully, I have lots of posts written up, so I can continue to bring you something new twice a week! This recipe is SO fun!! My daughter and I had a blast making, and drinking it. It