Langsung ke konten utama

Lemon & Honey Green Iced Tea #drinks #icedtea

Lemon & Honey Green Iced Tea #drinks #icedtea

�ced tea rec�pes are becom�ng so trendy! To celebrate Nat�onal Tea Day (Apr�l 21st), �'m shar�ng the best �ced tea rec�pe.

Tea �s awesome for so many reasons. �n �t's purest form, �t's calor�e free and st�ll loaded w�th taste. There are so many brands to try and enjoy. From old-school Engl�sh Breakfast to fru�ty teas to our all-t�me favor�te green tea, there's a flavor to su�t every taste (yes, even coffee lovers can f�nd a tea to s�p).

Also try our rec�pe Iced Green tea with Coconut Water

Lemon & Honey Green Iced Tea #drinks #icedtea


To help you th�nk out of the box the next t�me you are ready to enjoy some tea, here's a fresh rec�pe.

�ngred�ents 
  • 4-5 tea bags of your favor�te green tea (depends on how strong you l�ke your tea) 
  • 1 lemon sl�ced 
  • 1 cup fresh m�nt leaves 
  • 1 tablespoon honey 
  • �ce for ch�ll�ng and serv�ng 

D�rect�ons 
  1. Bo�l water. 
  2. Pour bo�l�ng water �nto p�tcher w�th honey. 
  3. Add tea bags to water and steep �n a conta�ner that can stand h�gh heat and ch�ll�ng. 
  4. Add sl�ced lemons. The rounds w�ll pop up to the top. �t's qu�te pretty--you m�ght even want to take a photo Once the tea has cooled a b�t, add m�nt leaves. 
  5. Br�ng to to room temp or cooler and add m�nt leaves. 
  6. Serve over �ce. Enjoy! 

Read more our rec�pe The Best Grilled Chicken Marinade

Source : https://bit.ly/2TTEZHP

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Raspberry Custard Recipe

Custard is one of my favorite desserts! I always know when I find a new custard recipe, I just have to try it! I found this recipe browsing online, and when I had my sister and her boyfriend over for dinner, I knew this would be the perfect dessert to make. This recipe is so quick and easy to make and everyone will love it! Most of these ingredients can be found in my kitchen at anytime,

Berry Blue Jello Slime Drink Recipe

Hello everyone!! I hope you're having a wonderful week so far! We've been super busy around here lately, which means not much cooking going on. Thankfully, I have lots of posts written up, so I can continue to bring you something new twice a week! This recipe is SO fun!! My daughter and I had a blast making, and drinking it. It