Langsung ke konten utama

Lemon Drop Cocktail #summer #drinks

Lemon Drop Cocktail #summer #drinks

Regardless of whether its treat or mixed drink, you must love a decent lemon drop� insofar as you're beyond 21 years old and drinking capably, obviously. In case you're presenting a mark drink at your next gathering, your visitors will love this beverage. It's invigorating, cool and prepared to be tasted.

You must realize that lemon mixed drinks are stunning. Include a sprig of mint or another greenhouse herb and you have an exquisite mixed drink that you won't have any desire to miss.

It's not simply the splendid and splendid yellow of a lemon that makes them sing commendations to this superb drink� it's the unmistakable cool citrus enhance. A flavor that you'll need to taste and enjoy.

Also try our recipe Cucumber Melon Sangria

Lemon Drop Cocktail #summer #drinks


Lemon Drop Cocktail is the perfect drink to wet your whistle. This refreshing drink is simply the best, lightly flavored with the best lemons around.

INGREDIENTS
  • 2 oz. Van Gogh Vodka
  • 1 oz. Limoncello di Capri
  • 1/4 oz. Fresh Lemon Juice
  • 4 � 1/4 inch thick slices Cucumber
  • 3 Basil Leaves
  • 3 dashes Fee Brothers Cherry Bitters

Garnish:
  • One basil leaf
  • Three cucumber slices

INSTRUCTIONS
  1. Muddle 4 � 1/4 inch thick slices of cucumber and 3 Basil Leaves in a shaker.
  2. Add ice, Limoncello di Capri, Van Gogh Vodka and lemon juice.
  3. Shake and double strain into a chilled martini glass. Top with 3 dashes of Fee Brothers Cherry Bitters and garnish with basil and cucumber.

Read more our recipe Paleo Lemon Butter Chicken

For more details : https://bit.ly/2MoIX8x

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Raspberry Custard Recipe

Custard is one of my favorite desserts! I always know when I find a new custard recipe, I just have to try it! I found this recipe browsing online, and when I had my sister and her boyfriend over for dinner, I knew this would be the perfect dessert to make. This recipe is so quick and easy to make and everyone will love it! Most of these ingredients can be found in my kitchen at anytime,

Berry Blue Jello Slime Drink Recipe

Hello everyone!! I hope you're having a wonderful week so far! We've been super busy around here lately, which means not much cooking going on. Thankfully, I have lots of posts written up, so I can continue to bring you something new twice a week! This recipe is SO fun!! My daughter and I had a blast making, and drinking it. It