Langsung ke konten utama

Hot Vanilla Milk #winter #drinks

Hot Vanilla Milk #winter #drinks

The other night the breeze was blowing and the temperature was so chilly, this warm winter drink was the ideal refreshment to defrost the body. As it, it makes an incredible warm winter drink for everybody except can be switched up a bit for a grown-up mixed drink as well.

At the point when my children were more youthful, they adored the hot vanilla beverages that were accessible at the bistro, and this rendition tastes shockingly better since it isn't made with the powdered blend and a huge amount of additional sugar.

We make our rendition 2% milk, however you can utilize entire milk on the off chance that you need. I envision you can make it with soy or almond milk, however I have not attempted that yet. It runs pleasantly with treats as well!

Also try our recipe Pink Velvet Hot Chocolate

Hot Vanilla Milk #winter #drinks


This Hot Vanilla Milk recipe is one of these fun drinks to make when it is cold outside and you want to warm up your entire self.

Ingredients
  • 2 cups milk
  • 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla extract
  • 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon sugar
  • pinch of cinnamon
  • whipped cream


Instructions
  1. Pour milk in sauce pan over low heat.
  2. Add vanilla, sugar, malted milk, and cinnamon.
  3. Heat until just hot.
  4. Pour into cups and top with whipped cream.

Read more our recipe Pink Cinnamon Rolls

Source : https://bit.ly/2WRnUQR

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Creamy Sausage, Potato and Sauerkraut Soup Recipe

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #OktoberOnTheFarm #CollectiveBias Fall is my absolute favorite time of year! I love the cool days, leaves falling off trees and cozy nights snuggled under the covers. October just flew by this year, but there's still time to celebrate

Raspberry Custard Recipe

Custard is one of my favorite desserts! I always know when I find a new custard recipe, I just have to try it! I found this recipe browsing online, and when I had my sister and her boyfriend over for dinner, I knew this would be the perfect dessert to make. This recipe is so quick and easy to make and everyone will love it! Most of these ingredients can be found in my kitchen at anytime,