Langsung ke konten utama

Honey Lime Fruit Salad #vegatarian #salad

Honey Lime Fruit Salad #vegatarian #salad

I cherish stirring up a major bowl of natural product in the mid year. Crisp natural product is dependably in wealth, it's modest thus brilliant, in addition to it's really bravo.

Typically when I make a natural product plate of mixed greens, I don't include any kind of dressing or sauce to it-the organic product represents itself with no issue. This time however I figured I would get somewhat extravagant and add a nectar lime dressing to spruce it up a bit. Folks, it took this plain ol' natural product plate of mixed greens to the following dimension of delectability.

Also try our recipe Light Chicken Salad

Honey Lime Fruit Salad #vegatarian #salad


A rainbow blend of fruit, combined with a sweet and tart dressing makes this honey lime fruit salad a sure to be hit at any Summer cookout.

Ingredients
  • 1 container strawberries hulled and sliced
  • 1 container blueberries
  • 3 kiwis peeled and sliced
  • 1 pineapple peeled and diced
  • 1/4 cup honey
  • Splash of orange juice
  • Juice and zest from 1 lime

Instructions
  1. Whisk together honey, orange juice, lime juice and zest in a small bowl. Set aside.
  2. In a large bowl, stir together all of the prepared fruit.
  3. Pour honey citrus mixture over fruit and toss to combine.
  4. Keep in the refrigerator and serve chilled.

Read more our recipe Lemon&Honey Iced Green Tea

Source : https://bit.ly/2U8WPGz

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Raspberry Custard Recipe

Custard is one of my favorite desserts! I always know when I find a new custard recipe, I just have to try it! I found this recipe browsing online, and when I had my sister and her boyfriend over for dinner, I knew this would be the perfect dessert to make. This recipe is so quick and easy to make and everyone will love it! Most of these ingredients can be found in my kitchen at anytime,

Berry Blue Jello Slime Drink Recipe

Hello everyone!! I hope you're having a wonderful week so far! We've been super busy around here lately, which means not much cooking going on. Thankfully, I have lots of posts written up, so I can continue to bring you something new twice a week! This recipe is SO fun!! My daughter and I had a blast making, and drinking it. It