Langsung ke konten utama

Healthy Breakfast Egg Muffins #breakfast #lowcarb

Healthy Breakfast Egg Muffins #breakfast #lowcarb

�t�s n�ce to see you, 2019! Wh�le last year w�ll be tough to beat, � have a sneak�ng susp�c�on that the New Year �s go�ng to be qu�te the flavor-packed extravaganza. We have a whole host of new rec�pes and gu�des l�ned up for your eat�ng and enterta�n�ng pleasure. And we�re k�ck�ng th�ngs off on the l�ght and tasty front w�th none other than Healthy Breakfast Egg Muff�ns.

Cons�der these perfectly portable egg muff�ns to be the equ�valent of handheld omelettes. They�re h�gh �n prote�n and low �n carbs, mak�ng them the ult�mate breakfast-on-the-go. Best of all? You can custom�ze the f�ll�ngs and topp�ngs to su�t your tastes.

Not a fan of sp�nach? Sk�p �t! Qu�te the carn�vore? St�r �n cooked breakfast sausage! Where�s the cheese? Add your favor�te var�ety!

Also try our rec�pe Bacon Egg Cups

Healthy Breakfast Egg Muffins #breakfast #lowcarb


Here �s the Healthy Breakfast Egg Muff�ns Rec�pe!! � hope you try �t and love �t as much as we do!

�NGRED�ENTS
  • 12 large eggs
  • 1/4 cup nonfat m�lk
  • 1 cup chopped fresh sp�nach
  • 3/4 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
  • 1/2 cup d�ced on�ons
  • Sl�ced avocado, for serv�ng
  • Salsa, for serv�ng
  • Crumbled cot�ja or feta cheese, for serv�ng

�NSTRUCT�ONS
  1. Preheat the oven to 350�F. Grease a muff�n pan w�th cook�ng spray.
  2. �n a large bowl, wh�sk together the eggs, nonfat m�lk and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. St�r �n the sp�nach, tomatoes and on�ons.
  3. D�v�de the m�xture evenly between the 12 muff�n pan cups and bake the muff�ns for 20 to 25 m�nutes, or unt�l the egg �s fully cooked. Remove the muff�ns from the oven and let them cool for 5 m�nutes �n the pan then use a kn�fe to loosen the muff�ns from the cups.
  4. Top each muff�n w�th sl�ced avocado, a dollop of salsa and a spr�nkl�ng of cheese then serve.

Read more our rec�pe Creamy Spinach Artichoke Soup

Source : https://bit.ly/2ogkJUK

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Raspberry Custard Recipe

Custard is one of my favorite desserts! I always know when I find a new custard recipe, I just have to try it! I found this recipe browsing online, and when I had my sister and her boyfriend over for dinner, I knew this would be the perfect dessert to make. This recipe is so quick and easy to make and everyone will love it! Most of these ingredients can be found in my kitchen at anytime,

Berry Blue Jello Slime Drink Recipe

Hello everyone!! I hope you're having a wonderful week so far! We've been super busy around here lately, which means not much cooking going on. Thankfully, I have lots of posts written up, so I can continue to bring you something new twice a week! This recipe is SO fun!! My daughter and I had a blast making, and drinking it. It