Langsung ke konten utama

Grilled Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps #lowcarb #keto

Grilled Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps #lowcarb #keto

Todays formula is my solid interpretation of the great Buffalo Chicken formulas out there � enter the Grilled Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps. This formula has all the incredible wild ox chicken flavor you adore however with a large portion of the calories.

The flame broil enhance on the wild ox sauce doused chicken joined with the rich avocado, sweet tomatoes and the great farm season is astonishing. Presently, I realize that most of the way into football season some of you may be shrouded in 12? of snow and can't get to your barbecues. Never fear, this formula can without much of a stretch be adjusted. Simply toss the marinated chicken in a skillet and concoct it. Simple peasy!

It is light on your stomach yet unquestionably an amusement day treat that you will need to rehash. We've even had this for supper previously! Ok mazing!

Also try our recipe Hawaiian BBQ Chicken Wraps

Grilled Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps #lowcarb #keto


Grilled Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps - This recipe has all the great buffalo chicken flavor you love but with half the calories.

Ingredients
  • 3 large skinless boneless chicken breast, cut into 1/2? cubes
  • 3/4 cup franks red hot sauce
  • 15-20 butter lettuce cups
  • 3/4 cup halved cherry tomatoes
  • 1 avocado, diced
  • 1/4 cup sliced green onions
  • 1/2 cup ranch dressing

Instructions
  1. Add cubed chicken and 1/2 cup franks red hot sauce to a bowl. Cover and place in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
  2. Preheat grill to 400 degrees.
  3. Place grill basket directly on grill. Add marinated chicken to grill basket and grill chicken for 8-10 minutes, stirring throughout. (if you don�t have a grill basket, add cubed chicken to a kabob stick)
  4. Remove from grill and place grilled chicken in a bowl, toss with 1/4 cup of buffalo sauce.
  5. Assemble lettuce cups: place butter lettuce cups, 2-3 cubes of chicken, 2-3 diced tomatoes, 2-3 diced avocado, a pinch of green onions, and a drizzle of ranch dressing.
  6. Serve!

Read more our recipe Sweet Potato Chips with Creamy Lemon Dill Dip

Source : https://bit.ly/2TlxmK4

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Raspberry Custard Recipe

Custard is one of my favorite desserts! I always know when I find a new custard recipe, I just have to try it! I found this recipe browsing online, and when I had my sister and her boyfriend over for dinner, I knew this would be the perfect dessert to make. This recipe is so quick and easy to make and everyone will love it! Most of these ingredients can be found in my kitchen at anytime,

Berry Blue Jello Slime Drink Recipe

Hello everyone!! I hope you're having a wonderful week so far! We've been super busy around here lately, which means not much cooking going on. Thankfully, I have lots of posts written up, so I can continue to bring you something new twice a week! This recipe is SO fun!! My daughter and I had a blast making, and drinking it. It