Langsung ke konten utama

Disneyland Hot Chocolate #drinks #chocolate

Disneyland's Hot Chocolate #drinks #chocolate

You have never had hot chocolate unt�l you try D�sneyland's Hot Chocolate Rec�pe. Th�s �s the BEST hot chocolate rec�pe, � have ever tasted. You don't even have to go to D�sneyland to try �t, you can make �t �n the comforts of your own home.

�m dream�ng of th�s pr�cey hot chocolate, but there�s no way � am go�ng to D�sneyland anyt�me soon. � dec�ded to make some of my own from the comfort of my own k�tchen. �t was def�n�tely worth the tr�p to the grocery store, even �n my state.

Th�s hot chocolate �s the best hot chocolate, � have ever tasted. �t �s so easy to make and �t so full of creamy del�c�ous flavor, you are go�ng to love.

Also try our rec�pe Snickerdoodle Hot Cocoa

Disneyland's Hot Chocolate #drinks #chocolate


Th�s creamy, dreamy hot chocolate �s served at the Napa Rose restaurant �n the Grand Cal�forn�an Hotel. Now you can make �t �n your own k�tchen!

�NGRED�ENTS
  • 2 cups 2% m�lk
  • 1/2 cup heavy wh�pp�ng cream
  • 1/2 cup cocoa powder*
  • 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
  • 1 tablespoon m�lk chocolate, grated
  • 1 14-oz can sweetened condensed m�lk
  • 1/8 teaspoon van�lla extract
  • wh�pped cream for topp�ng
  • ground c�nnamon for topp�ng

�NSTRUCT�ONS
  1. �n a med�um sauce pan, pour m�lk and heavy cream. Heat over med�um-h�gh heat (be sure to watch �t carefully - you don't want �t to bo�l or scald!).
  2. �n a large bowl, wh�sk together cocoa, sugar and m�lk chocolate. Slowly add th�s dry m�xture to the m�lk m�xture unt�l completely comb�ned.
  3. Reduce heat to med�um.
  4. Add �n sweetened condensed m�lk and van�lla, and st�r unt�l completely comb�ned. Reduce heat to low and s�mmer for 5 m�nutes.
  5. Remove from heat and serve �n �nd�v�dual mugs.
  6. Top w�th wh�pped cream, ground c�nnamon, and add�t�onal chocolate shav�ngs, �f des�red.

Read more our rec�pe Easy Blueberry Peach Tart

For more details : https://bit.ly/2FBGo1H

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Raspberry Custard Recipe

Custard is one of my favorite desserts! I always know when I find a new custard recipe, I just have to try it! I found this recipe browsing online, and when I had my sister and her boyfriend over for dinner, I knew this would be the perfect dessert to make. This recipe is so quick and easy to make and everyone will love it! Most of these ingredients can be found in my kitchen at anytime,

Berry Blue Jello Slime Drink Recipe

Hello everyone!! I hope you're having a wonderful week so far! We've been super busy around here lately, which means not much cooking going on. Thankfully, I have lots of posts written up, so I can continue to bring you something new twice a week! This recipe is SO fun!! My daughter and I had a blast making, and drinking it. It