Langsung ke konten utama

Creamy Spinach Artichoke Soup #soup #vegetarian

Creamy Spinach Artichoke Soup #soup #vegetarian

Th�s Creamy Sp�nach Art�choke Soup �s the perfect ant�dote to a cold w�nter day � �t�s r�ch, creamy, del�c�ous, and packed w�th yummy stuffed pasta!

It�s been cold lately, and �ve been cross�ng my f�ngers for a dust�ng of snow. �ve heard �t happens occas�onally! My apartment has a huge wall of v�ntage w�ndows, wh�ch � love, but they let �n the cold a�r. So of course, �ve been crav�ng comfort food.

Wh�le �m wa�t�ng for that snow to show up, �ve been warm�ng up w�th my favor�te r�ch and hearty foods, l�ke th�s del�c�ous Creamy Sp�nach and Art�choke Soup! Th�s tortell�n� soup �s packed w�th vegg�es and tasty stuffed pasta � and �t�s the perfect th�ng to chase away those w�nter blues!

CREAMY SP�NACH ART�CHOKE SOUP
Pasta fans, th�s Creamy Sp�nach Art�choke Soup �s for you. Just look at all that del�c�ous tortell�n�! Tortell�n� Soup �s pretty much the ult�mate comfort food � soup + pasta �s pretty hard to beat, r�ght? Th�s vegetar�an tortell�n� soup pa�rs everyone�s favor�te vegg�e comb�nat�on�sp�nach and art�chokes�w�th cheesy pasta. �t k�nd of rem�nds me of that class�c party d�p.

Also try our rec�pe Potato Cakes with Mushrooms

Creamy Spinach Artichoke Soup #soup #vegetarian


Th�s Creamy Sp�nach Art�choke Soup �s the perfect ant�dote to a cold w�nter day!

�ngred�ents
  • 2 tbsp butter
  • 1 small on�on, d�ced small
  • 3 garl�c cloves, m�nced
  • 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes, opt�onal
  • 1/4 cup flour
  • 6 cups vegetable broth
  • 1 (12-oz.) package Bar�lla Collez�one Three Cheese Tortell�n�
  • 1 (14-oz.) can quartered art�choke hearts, well dra�ned and roughly chopped
  • 2 cups l�ghtly packed sp�nach, chopped
  • 1/2 cup heavy cream
  • shredded Parmesan cheese
  • salt
  • pepper

�nstruct�ons
  1. Melt butter �n a large pot over med�um heat.
  2. Add on�on to pot. Season w�th salt and pepper, then saute unt�l softened and l�ghtly browned, about 10 m�nutes.
  3. St�r �n garl�c and red pepper flakes; cook unt�l fragrant, about 30 seconds.
  4. M�x flour �nto pot, then cook for 2 m�nutes, st�rr�ng constantly.
  5. Slowly wh�sk �n vegetable broth. Br�ng to a bo�l.
  6. Add tortell�n� to pot; cook, st�rr�ng occas�onally, unt�l almost al dente (about 7 to 8 m�nutes).
  7. St�r �n art�chokes and sp�nach.
  8. When sp�nach �s w�lted, add heavy cream. M�x well. (Do not bo�l.)
  9. Remove soup from heat, then season w�th salt and pepper to taste.
  10. Serve soup hot, spr�nkled w�th Parmesan Cheese. Enjoy!
Read more our rec�pe Balsamic Roasted New Potatoes with Asparagus

Source : https://bit.ly/2RLxXqU

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Raspberry Custard Recipe

Custard is one of my favorite desserts! I always know when I find a new custard recipe, I just have to try it! I found this recipe browsing online, and when I had my sister and her boyfriend over for dinner, I knew this would be the perfect dessert to make. This recipe is so quick and easy to make and everyone will love it! Most of these ingredients can be found in my kitchen at anytime,

Berry Blue Jello Slime Drink Recipe

Hello everyone!! I hope you're having a wonderful week so far! We've been super busy around here lately, which means not much cooking going on. Thankfully, I have lots of posts written up, so I can continue to bring you something new twice a week! This recipe is SO fun!! My daughter and I had a blast making, and drinking it. It