Langsung ke konten utama

Copycat Starbucks Iced Matcha Latte #drinks #latte

Copycat Starbucks Iced Matcha Latte #drinks #latte

This copycat formula tells you the best way to make your very own Starbucks Iced Matcha Latte at home with only three fixings.

Nowadays I make it at home a few times each week. It's very simple to make and all you require is drain (whichever kind you favor), matcha powder, and vanilla syrup.

How To Make Matcha Without Lumps
Sift your matcha powder with a food sifter
Whisk dry powder in your cup before adding any liquid
Use a matcha whisk
Use an Electric Whisk/Milk Frother
Whisk matcha powder with a little bit of warm or hot water to dissolve before adding any more liquid

Also try our recipe Iced Vanilla Thai Coffee

Copycat Starbucks Iced Matcha Latte #drinks #latte


Save money by making your own Starbucks Iced Matcha Latte at home with this easy to follow recipe. Only three ingredients!

INGREDIENTS
  • 1 Cup Milk (Cow, Almond, Coconut..your choice)
  • 1-2 Tsp Matcha
  • 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Syrup (I use this one, Starbucks uses this one)
  • 1 Cup Ice

INSTRUCTIONS
  1. Place milk, matcha powder, and vanilla syrup together in a cup.
  2. Mix well with a regular spoon or a milk frother.
  3. Once well combined, add ice.
  4. Enjoy!

Read more our recipe Best Ever Banana Pudding

Source : https://bit.ly/2RUMtxw

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Raspberry Custard Recipe

Custard is one of my favorite desserts! I always know when I find a new custard recipe, I just have to try it! I found this recipe browsing online, and when I had my sister and her boyfriend over for dinner, I knew this would be the perfect dessert to make. This recipe is so quick and easy to make and everyone will love it! Most of these ingredients can be found in my kitchen at anytime,

Berry Blue Jello Slime Drink Recipe

Hello everyone!! I hope you're having a wonderful week so far! We've been super busy around here lately, which means not much cooking going on. Thankfully, I have lots of posts written up, so I can continue to bring you something new twice a week! This recipe is SO fun!! My daughter and I had a blast making, and drinking it. It