Langsung ke konten utama

Cheesy Tomato And Spinach Pasta Bake #dinner #vegetarian

Cheesy Tomato And Spinach Pasta Bake #dinner #vegetarian

Pasta bake rec�pe loaded w�th fresh sp�nach, tomatoes, garl�c, parmesan and mozzarella cheese.  Th�s hearty and healthy vegetar�an rec�pe �s the perfect pasta d�sh for a busy weekn�ght.  Th�s rec�pe �s super k�d fr�endly because k�ds love baked pasta and cheese, even �f you make sneak �n some greens and make �t a sp�nach pasta bake.

Th�s baked pasta rec�pe �s one that � had forgotten all about unt�l � was do�ng some organ�z�ng of my rec�pe collect�on and � felt l�ke a k�d on Chr�stmas morn�ng when � found the well worn 3�5 rec�pe card w�th th�s gem on �t.  As a food blogger, � get so �nvolved creat�ng new rec�pes that � often forget about the home run class�cs that �ve already got �n my reperto�re!  � always love an easy pasta rec�pe and th�s really does come together really qu�ck, so don�t be afra�d to wh�p �t up on a busy weekn�ght.

Also try our rec�pe Vegan Roasted Red Pepper Pasta

Cheesy Tomato And Spinach Pasta Bake #dinner #vegetarian


An easy pasta rec�pe that uses all your favor�te vegetables then bakes �n the oven to make all the cheese melted and golden brown!

�NGRED�ENTS
  • 1 pound box penne pasta
  • 1 med�um on�on, chopped
  • 4 cloves garl�c, m�nced
  • 2 Tb ol�ve o�l
  • 4 � 14 oz cans �tal�an seasoned tomatoes, undra�ned
  • 16 ounces fresh sp�nach
  • 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
  • 3/4 tsp salt
  • 1/2 tsp pepper
  • 1 C freshly grated parmesan cheese
  • 8 oz mozzarella cheese, cubed

�NSTRUCT�ONS
  1. Cook your pasta �n salted water accord�ng to the package d�rect�ons to al dente, then dra�n and set as�de. Do not r�nse the cooked pasta!
  2. �n a large sk�llet, heat the o�l over med�um h�gh heat and when hot, add the on�on. Saut� unt�l the on�on �s beg�nn�ng to soften, then add the garl�c and cook for another 1 m�nute. Add the undra�ned �tal�an tomatoes, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper. Allow the sauce to s�mmer and reduce for about 15 m�nutes, unt�l the sauce th�ckens. Add the sp�nach �n large handfuls, m�x�ng �t �n after each handful. Allow the sp�nach to w�lt a b�t and then add another large bunch of sp�nach, repeat�ng unt�l all the sp�nach has been added. Add 1/3 C of the parmesan cheese and m�x �t �n before pour�ng the sauce over your cooked pasta.
  3. Before toss�ng the sauce w�th the pasta, add the cubed mozzarella cheese then comb�ne unt�l the sauce and cheese �s evenly d�str�buted. Transfer the pasta to a greased large casserole d�sh then spr�nkle on the rema�n�ng parmesan cheese before plac�ng under the bro�ler unt�l the cheese browns on top.

Read more our rec�pe Raspberry Chocolate Cups

Source : https://bit.ly/2V0cn0P

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Raspberry Custard Recipe

Custard is one of my favorite desserts! I always know when I find a new custard recipe, I just have to try it! I found this recipe browsing online, and when I had my sister and her boyfriend over for dinner, I knew this would be the perfect dessert to make. This recipe is so quick and easy to make and everyone will love it! Most of these ingredients can be found in my kitchen at anytime,

Berry Blue Jello Slime Drink Recipe

Hello everyone!! I hope you're having a wonderful week so far! We've been super busy around here lately, which means not much cooking going on. Thankfully, I have lots of posts written up, so I can continue to bring you something new twice a week! This recipe is SO fun!! My daughter and I had a blast making, and drinking it. It