Langsung ke konten utama

Best Ever Banana Pudding #desserts #pudding

Best Ever Banana Pudding #desserts #pudding

Crisp bananas, pudding and shortbread treats meet up in only a couple of minutes to shape this scrumptious no-prepare dessert ensured to satisfy a group. 

Tip: Before you begin, open the two bundles of treats and utilize any broken treats on the base layer � spare the pretty treats for the best! 

I cherish how this preferences after it has been in the ice chest in light of the fact that the shortbread treats relax � it's practically similar to fridge cake. We as of late made this for my little girl's birthday since she LOVES bananas. It was such a major hit! Appreciate!

Also try our recipe Frozen Chocolate Oreo Pudding

Best Ever Banana Pudding #desserts #pudding


INGREDIENTS
  • 6-8 bananas, sliced
  • 2 packages of Cheesman Cookies or Nilla Wafers 7.25 oz.
  • 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
  • 8 oz. bar of cream cheese, softened
  • 5 oz. package of Vanilla Instant Jell-O Pudding
  • 2 cups milk
  • 12 oz. whipped topping, or equivalent in whipped cream

DIRECTIONS
  1. Start by placing cookies from one package at the bottom of pan. Place the sliced bananas on top of the cookies.
  2. With a hand mixer, beat together the vanilla pudding mix and milk. In another bowl, beat together the softened cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk.
  3. Fold in whipped topping with cream cheese mixture and then fold that in with the vanilla pudding.
  4. Pour mixture all over the bananas and smooth out until even.
  5. Place the second box of cookies on the top. Chill for a few hours until ready to serve.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Raspberry Custard Recipe

Custard is one of my favorite desserts! I always know when I find a new custard recipe, I just have to try it! I found this recipe browsing online, and when I had my sister and her boyfriend over for dinner, I knew this would be the perfect dessert to make. This recipe is so quick and easy to make and everyone will love it! Most of these ingredients can be found in my kitchen at anytime,

Berry Blue Jello Slime Drink Recipe

Hello everyone!! I hope you're having a wonderful week so far! We've been super busy around here lately, which means not much cooking going on. Thankfully, I have lots of posts written up, so I can continue to bring you something new twice a week! This recipe is SO fun!! My daughter and I had a blast making, and drinking it. It