Langsung ke konten utama

Baked Parmesan Sweet Potatoes #sidedish #vegetarian

Baked Parmesan Sweet Potatoes #sidedish #vegetarian


These Oven Roasted Sweet Potatoes Are Easy To Make, Flavorful And Have A Tasty Parmesan Cheese And Spices Coating Making Them Our New Favorite Side Dish.

Cooking sweet potatoes is less demanding than you might suspect. We will demonstrate to you that it is so natural to do with the present formula for Baked Sweet Potato Cubes. It was roused by our formula for Baked Parmesan Potatoes that we've made for quite a long time.

We attempted the formula utilizing sweet potatoes and experienced passionate feelings for the combo of sweet and flavorful the potatoes and seasonings give. The best part about these stove broiled sweet potatoes is that it's excessively basic. It took pretty much 5 minutes to put together and after that we needed to heat them for around 20 minutes.

Also try our recipe Sweet Potato Chips with Creamy Lemon Dill Dip

Baked Parmesan Sweet Potatoes #sidedish #vegetarian


Baked Parmesan Sweet Potatoes- soft sweet potatoes coated with parmesan cheese and all kinds of spices!! It's a new favorite side dish that is quick and delicious.

INGREDIENTS
  • 2 sweet potatoes peeled and cubed
  • 2 tsp minced garlic
  • 1 tbsp olive oil
  • 2 tbsp butter melted
  • 4 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
  • 1/2 tsp garlic salt
  • 1/2 tsp Italian Seasoning
  • dried parsley


INSTRUCTIONS
  1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
  2. Peel and cube sweet potatoes into 1 inch cubes.
  3. Place garlic, oil, butter, salt, Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning in a ziploc bag and mix well.
  4. Throw in sweet potatoes and shake until well coated.
  5. Place aluminum foil on cookie sheet and lightly spray.
  6. Place coated sweet potatoes onto cookie sheet and spread out evenly.
  7. Bake for 18-22 minutes.
  8. Serve warm and sprinkle with dried parsley if desired.

Read more our recipe Copycat Starbucks Iced Matcha Latte

Source : https://bit.ly/2xqIewy

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Raspberry Custard Recipe

Custard is one of my favorite desserts! I always know when I find a new custard recipe, I just have to try it! I found this recipe browsing online, and when I had my sister and her boyfriend over for dinner, I knew this would be the perfect dessert to make. This recipe is so quick and easy to make and everyone will love it! Most of these ingredients can be found in my kitchen at anytime,

Berry Blue Jello Slime Drink Recipe

Hello everyone!! I hope you're having a wonderful week so far! We've been super busy around here lately, which means not much cooking going on. Thankfully, I have lots of posts written up, so I can continue to bring you something new twice a week! This recipe is SO fun!! My daughter and I had a blast making, and drinking it. It