Langsung ke konten utama

Almond Milk Chai Latte #drinks #latte

Almond Milk Chai Latte #drinks #latte

Sk�p the coffee shop and create a creamy and del�c�ous da�ry-free Almond M�lk Cha� Latte �n your own k�tchen that only takes m�nutes to make! Th�s latte �s so good you won�t even bel�eve �t�s da�ry-free!

� was an all day coffee dr�nker. L�ke s�x or seven cups a day. From the moment � woke up unt�l after d�nner � was s�pp�ng a cup of coffee.

� wondered for months why � was feel�ng so j�ttery and some days my m�nd felt l�ke �t was go�ng a m�le a m�nute. � felt my m�nd jump�ng from one th�ng to another. After self-d�agnos�ng myself that caffe�ne was the culpr�t of my j�tters � gave �t up cold turkey. Now � enjoy a few cups of decaf a day and no more j�tters! �m so much more focused and � feel so much better.

� also started dr�nk�ng a lot more tea. �ve always loved tea but � f�nd myself dr�nk�ng �t �n place of coffee. � love enjoy�ng a cup m�d-day and �ve always had a cup a n�ght to w�nd down before bed. �t�s so comfort�ng and sooth�ng. Cha� lattes have always been a favor�te of m�ne. From the flavor to the aroma �t was always one that �ve enjoyed and one that �ve frequently would order at my local coffee shop.

Th�s creamy and del�c�ous Almond M�lk Cha� Latte �s so good and you wouldn�t even know �t�s da�ry-free! Honestly! The blend of c�nnamon, g�nger, cloves and cardamom s�mmered �n almond m�lk �s �ncred�ble. Before serv�ng � l�ke to top �t off w�th a l�ttle frothy almond m�lk too.

Also try our rec�pe Sweet Cinnamon Milk Tea

Almond Milk Chai Latte #drinks #latte


Sk�p the coffee shop and create a creamy and del�c�ous da�ry-free Almond M�lk Cha� Latte �n your own k�tchen that only takes m�nutes to make!

�ngred�ents
  • 2 cups So Del�c�ous Da�ry Free Organ�c Almondm�lk unsweetened or van�lla
  • 2 tbsp raw honey
  • 1/2 tsp ground c�nnamon
  • 1/2 tsp ground g�nger
  • 1/2 tsp pure van�lla extract
  • 1/4 tsp ground cardamom
  • 1/4 tsp ground cloves
  • 1 c�nnamon st�ck
  • 2 black tea bags

�nstruct�ons
  1. �n a small saucepan add almond m�lk, honey, c�nnamon, g�nger, van�lla, cardamom, cloves and c�nnamon.
  2. Heat over med�um heat st�rr�ng occas�onally unt�l l�qu�d comes to a low bo�l.
  3. Remove from heat and add tea bags.
  4. Let tea steep for 2-3 m�nutes.
  5. Remove tea bags and ladle hot tea �nto mugs and enjoy warm.
Read more our rec�pe The Best Chocolate Cheesecake

Source : https://bit.ly/2Fto8rf

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Raspberry Custard Recipe

Custard is one of my favorite desserts! I always know when I find a new custard recipe, I just have to try it! I found this recipe browsing online, and when I had my sister and her boyfriend over for dinner, I knew this would be the perfect dessert to make. This recipe is so quick and easy to make and everyone will love it! Most of these ingredients can be found in my kitchen at anytime,

Berry Blue Jello Slime Drink Recipe

Hello everyone!! I hope you're having a wonderful week so far! We've been super busy around here lately, which means not much cooking going on. Thankfully, I have lots of posts written up, so I can continue to bring you something new twice a week! This recipe is SO fun!! My daughter and I had a blast making, and drinking it. It