Langsung ke konten utama

Healthy Mango Yogurt Smoothie #summer #smoothies

Healthy Mango Yogurt Smoothie #summer #smoothies

� got �n a b�t of a summer mood. Summer = trop�cal fru�ts and flavours = healthy mango yogurt smooth�e.

Although trop�cal fru�ts such as mangos are not exactly �n season r�ght now, there �s always an abundance of mango chunks �n the frozen sect�on a�sle. That bas�cally means that �t can feel and taste l�ke summer �n the m�ddle of May. W�th weather th�s hot, noth�ng else sounds so refresh�ng than a glass of creamy and healthy mango yogurt smooth�e. �t has ser�ously never felt more l�ke summer.

Also try our rec�pe Mango Lime Smoohie

Trop�cal mango chunks m�xed w�th low-fat yogurt creates an amaz�ngly del�c�ous and healthy mango yogurt smooth�e, just �n t�me for summer.

Healthy Mango Yogurt Smoothie #summer #smoothies


�NGRED�ENTS
  • 2 cups frozen mango chunks
  • 1 cup low-fat pla�n yogurt
  • 1/4 teaspoon ground c�nnamon
  • 1/2 tablespoon honey
  • 1 teaspoon l�me ju�ce

�NSTRUCT�ONS
  1. Place all the �ngred�ents �n a blender. Blend for a couple of m�nutes unt�l smooth.
  2. Pour �nto a tall glass and serve w�th a straw.

Read more our rec�pe Lemon Garlic Butter Shrimp With Asparagus

Source : https://bit.ly/2RnjQrT

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Creamy Sausage, Potato and Sauerkraut Soup Recipe

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #OktoberOnTheFarm #CollectiveBias Fall is my absolute favorite time of year! I love the cool days, leaves falling off trees and cozy nights snuggled under the covers. October just flew by this year, but there's still time to celebrate

Raspberry Custard Recipe

Custard is one of my favorite desserts! I always know when I find a new custard recipe, I just have to try it! I found this recipe browsing online, and when I had my sister and her boyfriend over for dinner, I knew this would be the perfect dessert to make. This recipe is so quick and easy to make and everyone will love it! Most of these ingredients can be found in my kitchen at anytime,