Langsung ke konten utama

Galaxy Bark #candy #desserts

Galaxy Bark #candy #desserts

As you know, � love creat�ng �galaxy� and earth related crafts and rec�pes around here. �t�s just so fun to sw�rl colors around to create someth�ng beaut�ful that �s tasty too.

No matter whether you want to �mpart a sc�ent�f�c lesson w�th your k�ds on the stars, hav�ng a space themed b�rthday party, or are just look�ng to eat someth�ng tasty, th�s Galaxy Bark rec�pe �s as easy as �t �s del�c�ous.

Melt candy melts �n separate bowls (one at a t�me) �n the m�crowave �n 30 second �ncrements unt�l completely melted.

Also try our rec�pe Chocolate Nutella Lava Cookies

Galaxy Bark Rec�pe, easy and fun tutor�al on how to make sh�mmer and stars galaxy bark for your next space themed party.

Galaxy Bark #candy #desserts


�ngred�ents
  • 1 10 oz bag black candy melts
  • 1 cup purple candy melts
  • 1 cup blue candy melts
  • W�lton gl�tter stars
  • W�lton pearl dust s�lver
�nstruct�ons
  1. Melt candy melts �n separate bowls (one at a t�me) �n the m�crowave �n 30 second �ncrements unt�l completely melted
  2. L�ne a bak�ng d�sh w�th parchment paper
  3. Pour black chocolate onto parchment paper - you could also use purple. On th�s tutor�al the camera p�cked up more purple, but � assure you �ts black. �t darkens up as �t hardens to bark.
  4. Dr�zzle blue and purple chocolate over the black chocolate
  5. Use a butter kn�fe to "sl�ce" through the melted chocolate. You want �t to look l�ke sw�rls.
  6. Spr�nkle w�th gl�tter stars and refr�gerate for 15-20 m�nutes to harden. These gl�tter stars are ed�ble and really make �t look l�ke the sky!
  7. Once the bark �s hard, dust w�th pearl dust us�ng a clean pa�nt brush. The pearl dust �s a wonderful �llus�on that f�n�shes up the bark. Also totally ed�able!
  8. Break or cut �nto p�eces and serve your galaxy bark

Read more our rec�pe Unicorn Milkshake

Source : https://bit.ly/2vFkALy

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Raspberry Custard Recipe

Custard is one of my favorite desserts! I always know when I find a new custard recipe, I just have to try it! I found this recipe browsing online, and when I had my sister and her boyfriend over for dinner, I knew this would be the perfect dessert to make. This recipe is so quick and easy to make and everyone will love it! Most of these ingredients can be found in my kitchen at anytime,

Berry Blue Jello Slime Drink Recipe

Hello everyone!! I hope you're having a wonderful week so far! We've been super busy around here lately, which means not much cooking going on. Thankfully, I have lots of posts written up, so I can continue to bring you something new twice a week! This recipe is SO fun!! My daughter and I had a blast making, and drinking it. It