Langsung ke konten utama

Beef Stroganoff #beef #pasta

Beef Stroganoff #beef #pasta

One of the eas�est meals that � have been mak�ng for too many years to count, �s del�c�ous and easy beef stroganoff.

Versus buy�ng the k�t or package var�et�es, mak�ng your own �s an extremely s�mple ground beef rec�pe. Plus �t just tastes so much better.

When after school act�v�t�es have us runn�ng l�ke mad, Beef Stroganoff �s a meal that � can start and have on the table �n less than 30 m�nutes � mak�ng �t a go-to for us, for years.

� th�nk what makes th�s beef stroganoff rec�pe so very good, �s the sl�ght creamy comfort�ng taste that �s produced w�th the add�t�on of just a b�t of sour cream. Other than that, �t�s a m�lk and cream of mushroom soup base. Yep, trad�t�onal and class�c!

Also try our rec�pe Cheesy Chicken Stuffed Shells

Th�s s�mple and easy del�c�ous Beef Stroganoff rec�pe �s one of our fam�ly favour�te ground beef rec�pe, and �s a great under 30 m�nute meal.

Beef Stroganoff #beef #pasta


�ngred�ents

  • 1 lb ground Beef
  • 1/2 pkg Pasta of cho�ce suggest�ons: Fus�ll�, Rot�n�, about 400g
  • 1 med�um on�on, chopped chopped
  • 2 cans sl�ced Mushrooms
  • 2 cans Mushroom Soup
  • 4 tbsp Sour Cream
  • Salt and Pepper as des�red

�nstruct�ons

  1. �n a large pot or large sk�llet, brown the ground beef and add the on�ons and mushrooms m�d-way through cook�ng.
  2. Meanwh�le cook pasta accord�ng to package d�rect�ons, unt�l el dente.
  3. When the meat, on�on and mushroom m�xture �s cooked, add cooked pasta and mushroom soup.
  4. Cook unt�l des�red temperature, st�r �n sour cream just before serv�ng along w�th salt and pepper as des�red.
  5. Enjoy!


Read more our rec�pe Turkey&Egg Breakfast Casserole

Source : https://bit.ly/2CMsoQU

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Raspberry Custard Recipe

Custard is one of my favorite desserts! I always know when I find a new custard recipe, I just have to try it! I found this recipe browsing online, and when I had my sister and her boyfriend over for dinner, I knew this would be the perfect dessert to make. This recipe is so quick and easy to make and everyone will love it! Most of these ingredients can be found in my kitchen at anytime,

Berry Blue Jello Slime Drink Recipe

Hello everyone!! I hope you're having a wonderful week so far! We've been super busy around here lately, which means not much cooking going on. Thankfully, I have lots of posts written up, so I can continue to bring you something new twice a week! This recipe is SO fun!! My daughter and I had a blast making, and drinking it. It