Taco soup has all the flavors of a taco but in a warm & comforting soup. Simple ingredients and 30 minutes is all you need for the best taco soup. One pot and no chopping! ^^ CLICK TO SEE FULL RECIPES ^^ | Beef | Beef Recipes | Beef Stew | Beef Stroganoff | Beef and Broccoli | Beef Stew Crock Pot Recipes | Beef Recipes For Dinner | Beef Recipes Easy | Beef Recipes Crockpot | Beef Recipes Steak | Beef Recipes For Dinner Main Dishes | #wandabaker
Prep time: Cook time: Total time:
Yield: 8 Servings
Ingredients: 1 packet taco seasoning 1 1/2 cups water 1 can chili beans (do not drain) 1 1/2 lbs lean ground beef 1 can (15 oz) stewed tomatoes (do not drain) ~~ CLICK PIN TO READ MORE ~~
Instructions:
First step is In a soup pot, over medium-high heat, cook and crumble ground beef until no longer pink. Drain. Add the packet of taco seasoning and mix together.
And then, In a blender, add the can of undrained stewed tomatoes and all of the water or some of it (if needed). Blend together and add into the soup.
And then, visit for full instruction : https://togetherasfamily.com/simple-30-minute-taco-soup/
This is hands down, the best chicken wild rice soup ever. My parents first tried this recipe at the Grand Casino Mille Lacs restaurant, and some time after that, the recipe was released to the public by Grand Casino. I just loved every time my Dad made this soup. The
Custard is one of my favorite desserts! I always know when I find a new custard recipe, I just have to try it! I found this recipe browsing online, and when I had my sister and her boyfriend over for dinner, I knew this would be the perfect dessert to make. This recipe is so quick and easy to make and everyone will love it! Most of these ingredients can be found in my kitchen at anytime,
Hello everyone!! I hope you're having a wonderful week so far! We've been super busy around here lately, which means not much cooking going on. Thankfully, I have lots of posts written up, so I can continue to bring you something new twice a week! This recipe is SO fun!! My daughter and I had a blast making, and drinking it. It
Komentar
Posting Komentar