Fluffy sweet potato in the air fryer recipe is here! Sweet potatoes are the best side dish for the holidays or year round. Crispy outside but tender inside. ^^ CLICK TO SEE FULL RECIPES ^^ | Air Fryer | Air Fryer Recipes | Air Fryer Recipes Healthy | Air Fryer Recipes Chicken | Air Fryer Pork Chops | Air Fryer Chicken Tender | Air Fryer Chicken Wings | Air Fryer Recipes Potatoes | Air Fryer Recipes Healthy Low Carb | Air Fryer Fish | #wandabaker
Prep time: Cook time: Total time:
Yield: 4 Servings
Ingredients: 1.5 tbsp olive oil 1/2 tsp salt if you want salt on the outside for a salty/sweet flavor 4 sweet potatoes . . ~~ CLICK PIN TO READ MORE ~~
Instructions:
First step is Wash your sweet potatoes. Use a fork to poke all around each one, top and bottom.
And then, Rub olive oil on the outside of each sweet potato. Using your hands works best.
And then, visit for full instruction : https://temeculablogs.com/sweet-potato-in-the-air-fryer/
This is hands down, the best chicken wild rice soup ever. My parents first tried this recipe at the Grand Casino Mille Lacs restaurant, and some time after that, the recipe was released to the public by Grand Casino. I just loved every time my Dad made this soup. The
Custard is one of my favorite desserts! I always know when I find a new custard recipe, I just have to try it! I found this recipe browsing online, and when I had my sister and her boyfriend over for dinner, I knew this would be the perfect dessert to make. This recipe is so quick and easy to make and everyone will love it! Most of these ingredients can be found in my kitchen at anytime,
Hello everyone!! I hope you're having a wonderful week so far! We've been super busy around here lately, which means not much cooking going on. Thankfully, I have lots of posts written up, so I can continue to bring you something new twice a week! This recipe is SO fun!! My daughter and I had a blast making, and drinking it. It
Komentar
Posting Komentar