Slow Cooker Beef Bourguignon has crazy tender melt in your mouth beef and hearty veggies slow cooked to perfection in a rich sauce. This meal is comforting and perfect for the cold months ahead! ^^ CLICK TO SEE FULL RECIPES ^^ | Beef | Beef Recipes | Beef Stew | Beef Stroganoff | Beef and Broccoli | Beef Stew Crock Pot Recipes | Beef Recipes For Dinner | Beef Recipes Easy | Beef Recipes Crockpot | Beef Recipes Steak | Beef Recipes For Dinner Main Dishes | #wandabaker
Prep time: Cook time: Total time:
Yield: 6 Servings
Ingredients: 3 lbs. boneless beef chuck, cut to 1 inch cubes 2 cups chicken broth � cup tomato sauce 1 cup red cooking wine 5 slices bacon, finely chopped ~~ CLICK PIN TO READ MORE ~~
Instructions:
First step is In a large skillet cook bacon over medium high heat until crisp. Put bacon in slow cooker. Salt and pepper the beef and add to the skillet and sear on each side for 2-3 minutes. Transfer beef to the slow cooker.
And then, Add the red wine to the skillet scraping down the brown bits on the side. Allow it to simmer and reduce and slowly add chicken broth, and tomato sauce, and soy sauce. Slowly whisk in the flour. Add the sauce to the slow cooker.
And then, visit for full instruction : https://therecipecritic.com/slow-cooker-beef-bourguignon/
This is hands down, the best chicken wild rice soup ever. My parents first tried this recipe at the Grand Casino Mille Lacs restaurant, and some time after that, the recipe was released to the public by Grand Casino. I just loved every time my Dad made this soup. The
Custard is one of my favorite desserts! I always know when I find a new custard recipe, I just have to try it! I found this recipe browsing online, and when I had my sister and her boyfriend over for dinner, I knew this would be the perfect dessert to make. This recipe is so quick and easy to make and everyone will love it! Most of these ingredients can be found in my kitchen at anytime,
Hello everyone!! I hope you're having a wonderful week so far! We've been super busy around here lately, which means not much cooking going on. Thankfully, I have lots of posts written up, so I can continue to bring you something new twice a week! This recipe is SO fun!! My daughter and I had a blast making, and drinking it. It
Komentar
Posting Komentar