Langsung ke konten utama

Oreo Truffle-Stuffed Strawberries

Oreo Truffle-Stuffed Strawberries


Ingredients:
One 12-ounce package chocolate candy melts, such as Ghirardelli
Chocolate sprinkles, optional but recommended
4 ounces cream cheese
One pound big fresh strawberries, tops cut off
24 Double Stuf Oreo cookies
~~ CLICK PIN TO READ MORE ~~

Instructions:
  • First step is Cut the green caps off of the strawberries in a straight-across line. Using a melon baller or huller, hull the center of each strawberry to create a round bowl in the center of the berry. Discard the tops and filling. Pat the strawberries, especially the cut side, dry with a paper towel or dish towel. Set the strawberries onto a parchment-lined baking sheet.
  • And then, In a food processor, pulse the Oreo cookies until fine crumbs are achieved. Add in the cream cheese and beat until mixture is moistened and tacky and can easily form a ball.
  • And then, visit for full instruction : https://thedomesticrebel.com/2019/05/06/oreo-truffle-stuffed-strawberries/



  • Rated 4/5 based on 31 Reviews

    Komentar

    Postingan populer dari blog ini

    Raspberry Custard Recipe

    Custard is one of my favorite desserts! I always know when I find a new custard recipe, I just have to try it! I found this recipe browsing online, and when I had my sister and her boyfriend over for dinner, I knew this would be the perfect dessert to make. This recipe is so quick and easy to make and everyone will love it! Most of these ingredients can be found in my kitchen at anytime,

    Berry Blue Jello Slime Drink Recipe

    Hello everyone!! I hope you're having a wonderful week so far! We've been super busy around here lately, which means not much cooking going on. Thankfully, I have lots of posts written up, so I can continue to bring you something new twice a week! This recipe is SO fun!! My daughter and I had a blast making, and drinking it. It