One Bowl Dark Chocolate Greek Yogurt Banana Muffins
One Bowl Dark Chocolate Greek Yogurt Banana Muffins
This recipe is very delicious, you will love it! ^^ CLICK TO SEE FULL RECIPES ^^ | Baking | Baking Bread | Baking Cakes | Baking Bacon | Baking Videos | Baking In The Oven | Baking Bacon In the Oven | Baking Recipes Dessert | Baking Recipes Easy | Baking Recipes Videos | Baking Recipes Bread | Baking Recipes Dinner | #wandabaker
Prep time: Cook time: Total time:
Yield: 12 Servings
Ingredients: 1/4 cup canola oil 1/4 cup whole milk 2 medium bananas (about 1 cup), over-ripe 1 large egg 6 oz (3/4 cup) plain 2% Greek yogurt ~~ CLICK PIN TO READ MORE ~~
Instructions:
First step is Prehear the oven to 375 degrees. Lightly grease a 12-cup muffin tin or line with paper liners. Set aside.
And then, In a large mixing bowl, use the back of a fork to mash the banana until only very small lumps remain. Add the yogurt and the egg and use the fork to whisk the mixture together until completely combined. Add the oil, milk, and vanilla, and stir to combine. Add the sugars and stir again.
And then, visit for full instruction : http://www.forkknifeswoon.com/one-bowl-chocolate-greek-yogurt-banana-muffins/
This is hands down, the best chicken wild rice soup ever. My parents first tried this recipe at the Grand Casino Mille Lacs restaurant, and some time after that, the recipe was released to the public by Grand Casino. I just loved every time my Dad made this soup. The
Custard is one of my favorite desserts! I always know when I find a new custard recipe, I just have to try it! I found this recipe browsing online, and when I had my sister and her boyfriend over for dinner, I knew this would be the perfect dessert to make. This recipe is so quick and easy to make and everyone will love it! Most of these ingredients can be found in my kitchen at anytime,
Hello everyone!! I hope you're having a wonderful week so far! We've been super busy around here lately, which means not much cooking going on. Thankfully, I have lots of posts written up, so I can continue to bring you something new twice a week! This recipe is SO fun!! My daughter and I had a blast making, and drinking it. It
Komentar
Posting Komentar