This Slow Cooker Mongolian Beef is so quick and easy -- throw everything in the crockpot and let it cook! Tender strips of steak, covered in a rich, dark sauce full of Asian flavours with a touch of sweetness. ^^ CLICK TO SEE FULL RECIPES ^^ | Beef | Beef Recipes | Beef Stew | Beef Stroganoff | Beef and Broccoli | Beef Stew Crock Pot Recipes | Beef Recipes For Dinner | Beef Recipes Easy | Beef Recipes Crockpot | Beef Recipes Steak | Beef Recipes For Dinner Main Dishes | #wandabaker
Prep time: Cook time: Total time:
Yield: 6 Servings
Ingredients: 1 medium onion sliced thin 1/2 cup soy sauce 1 1/2 lbs steak sliced very thin (I love using sirloin for this recipe) 1 red pepper sliced 3/4 cup water ~~ CLICK PIN TO READ MORE ~~
Instructions:
First step is In the slow cooker, combine the water, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, apricot jam, corn starch, garlic, and ginger with a whisk until smooth.
And then, Add steak, peppers and onions to the slow cooker (OPTIONAL: if you like your vegetables tender-crisp, add them in the last hour of cooking)
And then, visit for full instruction : https://www.thereciperebel.com/slow-cooker-mongolian-beef/
This is hands down, the best chicken wild rice soup ever. My parents first tried this recipe at the Grand Casino Mille Lacs restaurant, and some time after that, the recipe was released to the public by Grand Casino. I just loved every time my Dad made this soup. The
Custard is one of my favorite desserts! I always know when I find a new custard recipe, I just have to try it! I found this recipe browsing online, and when I had my sister and her boyfriend over for dinner, I knew this would be the perfect dessert to make. This recipe is so quick and easy to make and everyone will love it! Most of these ingredients can be found in my kitchen at anytime,
Hello everyone!! I hope you're having a wonderful week so far! We've been super busy around here lately, which means not much cooking going on. Thankfully, I have lots of posts written up, so I can continue to bring you something new twice a week! This recipe is SO fun!! My daughter and I had a blast making, and drinking it. It
Komentar
Posting Komentar