Langsung ke konten utama

Keto Low Carb Mongolian Beef

Keto Low Carb Mongolian Beef


Ingredients:
3 Green onions , cut into 1-inch long diagonal slices
1 lb Flat Iron steak , thinly sliced against the grain
1/4 cup Coconut Oil
Low Carb Mongolian Beef Marinade :
1/4 cup Coconut Aminos
~~ CLICK PIN TO READ MORE ~~

Instructions:
  • First step is It may be helpful to watch the recipe video first, it's right above the recipe card.
  • And then, Cut the Flat Iron Steak into very thin slices against the grain.
  • And then, visit for full instruction : https://www.yummly.com/recipe/



  • Rated 4/5 based on 14 Reviews

    Komentar

    Postingan populer dari blog ini

    Raspberry Custard Recipe

    Custard is one of my favorite desserts! I always know when I find a new custard recipe, I just have to try it! I found this recipe browsing online, and when I had my sister and her boyfriend over for dinner, I knew this would be the perfect dessert to make. This recipe is so quick and easy to make and everyone will love it! Most of these ingredients can be found in my kitchen at anytime,

    Berry Blue Jello Slime Drink Recipe

    Hello everyone!! I hope you're having a wonderful week so far! We've been super busy around here lately, which means not much cooking going on. Thankfully, I have lots of posts written up, so I can continue to bring you something new twice a week! This recipe is SO fun!! My daughter and I had a blast making, and drinking it. It