This easy Mississippi Pot Roast Recipe will quickly become your favorite Crock Pot meal! It only requires 4 ingredients and you can make an easy brown gravy at the end! ^^ CLICK TO SEE FULL RECIPES ^^ | Beef | Beef Recipes | Beef Stew | Beef Stroganoff | Beef and Broccoli | Beef Stew Crock Pot Recipes | Beef Recipes For Dinner | Beef Recipes Easy | Beef Recipes Crockpot | Beef Recipes Steak | Beef Recipes For Dinner Main Dishes | #wandabaker
Prep time: Cook time: Total time:
Yield: 4 Servings
Ingredients: 1 stick butter 6 pepperoncini peppers 3 lb pot roast 1 (1 oz.) packet Au Jus mix 1 (1 oz.) packet Ranch dressing mix ~~ CLICK PIN TO READ MORE ~~
Instructions:
First step is Melt the butter on the bottom of the crock pot and and mix in the Au Jus and Ranch Dressing Mix. Add the pepperoncini peppers and Pot Roast (no need to salt the pot roast prior). Add the baby carrots.
And then, Cook on low for 8-10 hours, or on high for 4-5. It will be very tender when it's ready and easily break apart.
And then, visit for full instruction : https://thecozycook.com/crock-pot-mississippi-pot-roast/
This is hands down, the best chicken wild rice soup ever. My parents first tried this recipe at the Grand Casino Mille Lacs restaurant, and some time after that, the recipe was released to the public by Grand Casino. I just loved every time my Dad made this soup. The
Custard is one of my favorite desserts! I always know when I find a new custard recipe, I just have to try it! I found this recipe browsing online, and when I had my sister and her boyfriend over for dinner, I knew this would be the perfect dessert to make. This recipe is so quick and easy to make and everyone will love it! Most of these ingredients can be found in my kitchen at anytime,
Hello everyone!! I hope you're having a wonderful week so far! We've been super busy around here lately, which means not much cooking going on. Thankfully, I have lots of posts written up, so I can continue to bring you something new twice a week! This recipe is SO fun!! My daughter and I had a blast making, and drinking it. It
Komentar
Posting Komentar