Langsung ke konten utama

Churro Sticks

Churro Sticks


Ingredients:
3.5 ounces dark chocolate- chopped
1/2 cup unsalted butter-melted
1 puff pastry sheet-thawed
4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 cup granulated sugar
~~ CLICK PIN TO READ MORE ~~

Instructions:
  • First step is Preheat oven to 450 F and line cookie sheet with parchment paper (or spray with cooking spray)
  • And then, Unfold the puff pastry and cut it in half (lengthwise), then cut into strips (less than 1 inch wide)
  • And then, visit for full instruction : https://omgchocolatedesserts.com/churro-sticks/



  • Rated 4/5 based on 31 Reviews

    Komentar

    Postingan populer dari blog ini

    Creamy Sausage, Potato and Sauerkraut Soup Recipe

    This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #OktoberOnTheFarm #CollectiveBias Fall is my absolute favorite time of year! I love the cool days, leaves falling off trees and cozy nights snuggled under the covers. October just flew by this year, but there's still time to celebrate

    Raspberry Custard Recipe

    Custard is one of my favorite desserts! I always know when I find a new custard recipe, I just have to try it! I found this recipe browsing online, and when I had my sister and her boyfriend over for dinner, I knew this would be the perfect dessert to make. This recipe is so quick and easy to make and everyone will love it! Most of these ingredients can be found in my kitchen at anytime,