Langsung ke konten utama

Chicken Mango Avocado Salad

Chicken Mango Avocado Salad


Ingredients:
Chicken Avocado Mango Salad Ingredients :
2 tsp olive oil
1/8 tsp black pepper or to taste
1/2 tsp garlic salt or to taste
1 lb chicken breasts (2 medium)
~~ CLICK PIN TO READ MORE ~~

Instructions:
  • First step is How to Make Chicken Mango Avocado Salad :
  • And then, Cut chicken breast in half lengthwise then season with garlic salt and pepper to taste and sautee in 2 tsp olive oil over medium high heat until browned and cooked through (3 min per side). Remove from pan, cool for 5 minutes then slice into strips against the grain.
  • And then, visit for full instruction : https://natashaskitchen.com/chicken-mango-avocado-salad/



  • Rated 4/5 based on 68 Reviews

    Komentar

    Postingan populer dari blog ini

    Raspberry Custard Recipe

    Custard is one of my favorite desserts! I always know when I find a new custard recipe, I just have to try it! I found this recipe browsing online, and when I had my sister and her boyfriend over for dinner, I knew this would be the perfect dessert to make. This recipe is so quick and easy to make and everyone will love it! Most of these ingredients can be found in my kitchen at anytime,

    Berry Blue Jello Slime Drink Recipe

    Hello everyone!! I hope you're having a wonderful week so far! We've been super busy around here lately, which means not much cooking going on. Thankfully, I have lots of posts written up, so I can continue to bring you something new twice a week! This recipe is SO fun!! My daughter and I had a blast making, and drinking it. It