Langsung ke konten utama

Chicken Avocado Caprese Salad

Chicken Avocado Caprese Salad

Ingredients:
Marinade/Dressing :
2 teaspoons brown sugar
1/4 cup (60 mL) balsamic vinegar
1 teaspoon minced garlic
2 tablespoons (30 mL) olive oil
~~ CLICK PIN TO READ MORE ~~

Instructions:
  • First step is Whisk marinade ingredients together to combine. Place chicken into a shallow dish; pour 4 tablespoons of the dressing / marinade onto the chicken and stir around to evenly coat chicken. Reserve the untouched marinade to use as a dressing.
  • And then, Heat about one teaspoon of oil in a large grill pan or skillet over medium-high heat and grill or sear chicken fillets on each side until golden, crispy and cooked through. Once chicken is cooked, set aside and allow to rest.
  • And then, visit for full instruction : https://cafedelites.com/chicken-avocado-caprese-salad/



  • Rated 4/5 based on 82 Reviews

    Komentar

    Postingan populer dari blog ini

    Creamy Sausage, Potato and Sauerkraut Soup Recipe

    This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #OktoberOnTheFarm #CollectiveBias Fall is my absolute favorite time of year! I love the cool days, leaves falling off trees and cozy nights snuggled under the covers. October just flew by this year, but there's still time to celebrate

    Raspberry Custard Recipe

    Custard is one of my favorite desserts! I always know when I find a new custard recipe, I just have to try it! I found this recipe browsing online, and when I had my sister and her boyfriend over for dinner, I knew this would be the perfect dessert to make. This recipe is so quick and easy to make and everyone will love it! Most of these ingredients can be found in my kitchen at anytime,