Delicious yeast bread, made pull apart style, with lemon sugar filling, dotted with fresh blueberries and drizzled with a lemon icing sugar glaze. ^^ CLICK TO SEE FULL RECIPES ^^ | Baking | Baking Bread | Baking Cakes | Baking Bacon | Baking Videos | Baking In The Oven | Baking Bacon In the Oven | Baking Recipes Dessert | Baking Recipes Easy | Baking Recipes Videos | Baking Recipes Bread | Baking Recipes Dinner | #wandabaker
Prep time: Cook time: Total time:
Yield: 24 Servings
Ingredients: For the bread dough : 2 1/4 tsp instant yeast or see *Notes below for active dry yeast 2 3/4 cups all purpose flour 1/2 tsp fine salt 1/4 cup white granulated sugar ~~ CLICK PIN TO READ MORE ~~
Instructions:
First step is Make the bread dough: Stir together 2 cups of the flour, 1/4 cup sugar, the yeast and salt in a large bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment.
And then, In a small saucepan, heat the milk and butter over low heat just until the butter is melted. Alternately, warm in the microwave for about 45 seconds. Remove from the heat and add the 1/4 cup water. Set aside until cooled to just warm (120 to 130�F for instant yeast or about 110F for active dry yeast), about 1 minute. Stir in the vanilla extract.
And then, visit for full instruction : https://www.seasonsandsuppers.ca/blueberry-lemon-pull-apart-bread/
This is hands down, the best chicken wild rice soup ever. My parents first tried this recipe at the Grand Casino Mille Lacs restaurant, and some time after that, the recipe was released to the public by Grand Casino. I just loved every time my Dad made this soup. The
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #OktoberOnTheFarm #CollectiveBias Fall is my absolute favorite time of year! I love the cool days, leaves falling off trees and cozy nights snuggled under the covers. October just flew by this year, but there's still time to celebrate
Custard is one of my favorite desserts! I always know when I find a new custard recipe, I just have to try it! I found this recipe browsing online, and when I had my sister and her boyfriend over for dinner, I knew this would be the perfect dessert to make. This recipe is so quick and easy to make and everyone will love it! Most of these ingredients can be found in my kitchen at anytime,
Komentar
Posting Komentar