Langsung ke konten utama

BLT Chopped Salad With Corn, Feta + Avocado

BLT Chopped Salad With Corn, Feta + Avocado


Ingredients:
4 slices thick-cut bacon, fried and crumbled
1 cup sweet corn
2 cups butter lettuce, chopped
1 pint grape tomatoes, quartered
2 cups fresh arugula, chopped
~~ CLICK PIN TO READ MORE ~~

Instructions:
  • First step is As a note, to chop my lettuce I like to lay it out on a big cutting board and just continuously run my knife through it (in all different directions) until it�s chopped as much as I like.
  • And then, In a large bowl, combine lettuce, arugula, tomatoes, corn and avocado. Add in salt, pepper, olive oil and lime juice then toss well to coat. Fold in bacon and feta then divide evenly amount 2 plates. Serve!
  • And then, visit for full instruction : https://www.howsweeteats.com/2013/05/blt-chopped-salad-with-corn-feta-avocado/



  • Rated 4/5 based on 17 Reviews

    Komentar

    Postingan populer dari blog ini

    Raspberry Custard Recipe

    Custard is one of my favorite desserts! I always know when I find a new custard recipe, I just have to try it! I found this recipe browsing online, and when I had my sister and her boyfriend over for dinner, I knew this would be the perfect dessert to make. This recipe is so quick and easy to make and everyone will love it! Most of these ingredients can be found in my kitchen at anytime,

    Berry Blue Jello Slime Drink Recipe

    Hello everyone!! I hope you're having a wonderful week so far! We've been super busy around here lately, which means not much cooking going on. Thankfully, I have lots of posts written up, so I can continue to bring you something new twice a week! This recipe is SO fun!! My daughter and I had a blast making, and drinking it. It